Athletic Propulsion Labs - paging BP

Originally Posted by Steez

apl-cody-harris-head-graphic-designer.jpg

Source: http://counterkicks.com/2010/04/08/...thletic-propulsion-labs-founders-part-2-of-2/

nerd.gif
BP?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Heck, many would argue that Nike's peak performance came in 2000-2003. Since then nothing but a plateau effect.
Jordan XIV = 1998.
Jordan XX3 = 2009.

SUSTAINED Excellence by Nike. Not a plateau

Yeah, I play ball in them at least twice a week. Haven't had any problems with the traction, and the court I play at is far from clean.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Yeah, I play ball in them at least twice a week. Haven't had any problems with the traction, and the court I play at is far from clean.

So how much of an vertical increase have you seen?

For $300 I think people are looking for something they are confident will work. This is just asking me to risk too much for something that may or may not do what it says.

I actually can't believe no one here has purchased a pair. Sure, they're expensive, but we all know a lotta dudes on here have dropped way more for shoes.

I saw a deaf guy playing in these at my local 24 hour fitness last night. I asked one of his buddies who was partially deaf to translate some questions I had about his shoes. From what I got, he had only worn them 5 times and was still adjusting to them and he hasn't noticed any differences yet. He said the cushioning on the forefoot is really springy tho. That's about all he had to say or show in sign language
laugh.gif

three inches would make the difference but $300 stings a little, well worth the investment if it works

so i wonder if they have even sold a single pair yet cause im sure if they did it would have come from someone on here

I've been really busy, you can only imagine, but figured I'd post some articles that went up in the past few days.

First, if anybody picked up this years Slam Kicks issue you not only saw a few up coming colorways of the Concept 1, but also the first review of the shoe.  Be sure to check that out if you haven't already

On to the articles:
Sports Illustrated article by Chris Ballard w/ video
ESPN's TrueHoop writer Henry Abbott's take on the subject
CNBC's Darren Rovell weighs in
NBC Sports' break down
CounterKick's recent APL coverage
A Facebook fan's thoughts

Also for all you NYC Nters, Modell's in Time Square (42nd & Broadway) has been newly remodeled and now has the APL Concept 1 in stock (black/green and white/black/green).  If you're in the neighborhood stop by and take a look.

Last but not least, we currently have free shipping on all shoe orders until the end of September.
www.APLbasketball.com

Back
Top Bottom