Athletic Propulsion Labs - paging BP

I've had a few questions about stores carrying the shoes, here's a list of our current retail locations. There are number of Foot Lockers, Modell's, and Hibbett Sports across the country that carry the Concept 1.

I'm about to go play some ball....

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Landing needs work, but still... Kids takes off his old shoes, puts on APLs, and gets his first ever 2-handed dunk.

The Concours remind me of the And 1 Drives. How does this technology though compare tot he Springbak insoles? Because I can vouch from experience that those work and they are only 20 bucks.

I'm really interested in these but they are not 100% positive on the reviews. Some say it helps, some say it doesn't, some say only on two foot launch. I don't know. I'm getting old I can still dunk one and two handed but I can't throw down like I used to because of health, injuries, and ability. I was dunking like young shawn marion now everyone calls me big z. I wish a legitimate source would confirm gains cause I would like a little extra spring an I would thinly it would give you a quicker first step as well.

Look really nice as well, I love the designs so far

If you need a manufacturers rep in Ohio, I'm available ha ha

Is the price drop to $150 normal now? I know there was a sale that dropped to 150 a whileback. I might cop now that it's cheaper.. Sorry if this has been answered but how heavy are these shoes?

Originally Posted by philchen89

Sorry if this has been answered but how heavy are these shoes?
Concept 1 = 15oz
Concours = 16oz

International shipping went live today for all who are interested.

i'm waiting for a pair of APL shoes with some crazy herringbone traction.

what's going on with APL these days? when are the new joints dropping?

has anyone bought both concept 1 and concours? suggestions on which one is more comfortable? (looks wise I like the black concours better, unfortunately sold out in my size.)

i'm digging the looks of the shoe but not the colors. BP, please tell me you guys are gonna do a black/green or just a black-based cw!

Back
Top Bottom