Athletic Propulsion Labs - paging BP

^ glad you like it. more pictures on our facebook. We have some really nice things coming, stay tuned....
wink.gif

BP! when will we see more colors of the concept 2? i'm still hoping to see one done in a black/green like the concept 1.

Def like the colors in the Concept 1... version 2 or whatever the Cool GRey and Black are...

I'm super close to pulling the trigger on the concept 1 or the newly released. I'm down with $150 for shoes that seem to be so well made. Plus it will hopefully motivate me to play more (I hate getting older you can't find anyone to play)

I'm really considering buying a pair of these. I was in the gym today and I'm finally back in shape and dunking again. I would like to see if these can get me two hand dunking again. Plus the designs are great and look very functional and comfortable.

there aight...never bought into the hype in these. would like to try a pair on tho and see how they feel

these are intriguing, yet it somehow seems like if they do work then isn't that cheating?

Hey BP how limited are all these sneakers? every time i want to purchase one it seems like the size 8 and 8.5 are the first to go. are those sizes not produced as much as the other sizes?

I got the concours with high hopes........
After my testing I was jumping higher in my Kobe vs....
AP was cool about letting me returning them though. They are located like a few miles away from my house.

These are only good for really light people. Since it's just a little spring mechanism in the toe portion of the sole, heavier set players won't get much more air.

Originally Posted by Gnarled

These are only good for really light people. Since it's just a little spring mechanism in the toe portion of the sole, heavier set players won't get much more air.

I weigh like 150 and I got 0 gain.

One of my boys swears by these.. almost cant play in other shoes now just because he likes playing in these so much... he has the all grey ones and had some blue and white ones before that

I'm not even looking for a higher jump, I just want a shoe that grips well, performs well and may add some quickness to a first step. I only passed up the originals due to reports of the tread pattern and some slippage but it seems that's been corrected. Definitely want to grab a pair of these at some point to play in

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

Apparently they are releasing the "Most Expensive Basketball Shoe" Tommorow!

guess their marketing team never heard of the Iverson Questions with diamonds...

Back
Top Bottom