ATLANTA NT'ers FREE N.E.R.D CONCERT*** VIDEOS NOW UP

Centennial Olympic park at 7... all the info i have
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

whos trying to get drunk?

show was epic. the crowd surfer chick in the teal is one of my homies. got CRAZY when spaz came on.
i had on Skate or die SB's.

I hear free Bun B show Tuesday?
nerd.gif

show was epic. the crowd surfer chick in the teal is one of my homies. got CRAZY when spaz came on.
i had on Skate or die SB's.

I hear free Bun B show Tuesday?
nerd.gif

ahhhh man THE %*@*%*# KILLED IT!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

one of the best concerts ive ever been to.. Ppl croud surfing getting dropped on their face and not giving a +@#@ ..

Ima upload some videos in a few..

Dro pm me your number no @$@$, i go to like every concert in atl ill let u know whats up

ahhhh man THE %*@*%*# KILLED IT!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

one of the best concerts ive ever been to.. Ppl croud surfing getting dropped on their face and not giving a +@#@ ..

Ima upload some videos in a few..

Dro pm me your number no @$@$, i go to like every concert in atl ill let u know whats up

it was crazy. it was like so many different kinds of people havin a good time together, moshin and gettin crunk with no fighting. and it was the first time i ever seen chad at a concert. and this was my 4th nerd show. thanks dro for puttin me on to n.e.r.d. in highschool with the burnt copy of iso with the electronic instruments.

it was crazy. it was like so many different kinds of people havin a good time together, moshin and gettin crunk with no fighting. and it was the first time i ever seen chad at a concert. and this was my 4th nerd show. thanks dro for puttin me on to n.e.r.d. in highschool with the burnt copy of iso with the electronic instruments.

Originally Posted by blkflipkid

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Mayne I still remember finding all the ISO songs loose on napster / Kazaa ... we put e'rybody up on that %$$ before it even released stateside. we used to kill that **** in your Nissan ... you gotta fb me or something when you hear about dope **** like this to do!

Originally Posted by blkflipkid

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Mayne I still remember finding all the ISO songs loose on napster / Kazaa ... we put e'rybody up on that %$$ before it even released stateside. we used to kill that **** in your Nissan ... you gotta fb me or something when you hear about dope **** like this to do!

Back
Top Bottom