Atlanta NTers remember him? vol....5 years ago today

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

He must be king in his jail right now.

BEAUTIFUL avy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My whole thing with this is what was the point? Okay, you shot your way out of court in an attempt to avoid the inevitable prison bid. And you do all that only to surrender after talking with some lady? And then you end up in the same place that you killed a handful of people to avoid. And now you're in prison much longer than you would've been with a Rape charge. So stupid.

I was down there for visiting for Spring Break when this happened. I just remember all of my family calling me asking if I was ok. Man that was crazy!

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

The state spent least $2.9 million to pay for Nichols’ defense.
indifferent.gif
Why the hell? Can someone explain this to me? Isn't the state prosecuting him? Why in the world would they spend that much money on him when a court appointed public defender would suffice. He deserves to get (painfully) tortured, then executed.

miranda rights

I remember. I moved to Montgomery, AL not too long before this happened. They mentioned this in a song too.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

indifferent.gif
Why the hell? Can someone explain this to me? Isn't the state prosecuting him? Why in the world would they spend that much money on him when a court appointed public defender would suffice. He deserves to get (painfully) tortured, then executed.
miranda rights

That's not Miranda.

Originally Posted by SShanique

indifferent.gif
miranda rights

That's not Miranda.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and willbe used against you in a court of law. You have the right to anattorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed toyou. Do you understand these rights as they have been read to you?

Miranda is just a warning, dear. It does not grant anyone a right to an attorney. Trust me. I'm a lawyer.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

I remember this dude. I was still at Georgia State, when this happened.

The whole city was shook. I remember rumors were floating around that he was using MARTA to get around, had me looking over my shoulder and +*#!.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 that had me mad shook. 

I was in 10th grade when that happened. One of the victims was my Chemistry teacher's friend. she was dumb sad.

Miranda is just a warning, dear. It does not grant anyone a right to an attorney. Trust me. I'm a lawyer.
wink.gif
but u said you was an officer...what are you????

wink.gif

well my baby girl, a miranda warning is to inform miranda rights

miranda rights is a conjunction of many rights granted by the constitution

wink.gif

well my baby girl, a miranda warning is to inform miranda rights

miranda rights is a conjunction of many rights granted by the constitution
It's a misnomer to call them miranda rights though... they're constitutional rights

Dam. I wonder how it feels to have the whole city shutdown cause of you. Must feel like a true gta killer.

Your 6th Amemdment right to counsel doesn't attach until you've been formally charged...

...Miranda is just a tool in criminal procedure to exclude statements made/given made by the defendant who made those statements without the cops properly telling him he had the right to remain silent.

The state spending that much money on the counsel of Mr. Nichols had absolutely nothing to do with Miranda rights...

i was in school when it happened and after school while he was on the loose me and my boys were playing ball, and every burgandy car that came by my boy would shout out its brian nichols. old days..

Back
Top Bottom