Atlanta Puts The A in Gay: ATL Rated As The Gayest City In America

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by blacklion23

What has my city become? Can't say I'm surprised though. They have taken over the city. A lot of them are starting young too, really young, like 12. Mess is crazy.
For real fam. My little cousin is like 8 and he's always with his sister, so he's constantly imitating her feminine ways. Got his mom and dad kinda nervous.
Man I know you don't like listening to the words I type but do something to save that boy before it is too late.
He's not my son man. My the rest of my family are always trying to drop hints to his parents that he may need to spend less time around femaleinfluences. His dad is in the picture, but he's always at work. So homie only has his mom, his sister, and her friends. The older he gets, the more peopleare seeing the need to get him out of the girly habits he has. I can only do so much because I'm away at school.

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Dont try to shop...its a high chance the dude asking u if u need help or at the cash register is ayo lol.....Lenox Mall FTL

im still shakey on moving out there after i finish grad school....its to many out there
Why would homosexuals be a deciding factor on moving to a city tho? Quality of life, job availabity and wages, social life.

First off... $#+! you duke lol.

But man, aside from the gays. Atl was tight.

If you can sift/ manage to avoid them and just see the women. Atl is win.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by blacklion23

What has my city become? Can't say I'm surprised though. They have taken over the city. A lot of them are starting young too, really young, like 12. Mess is crazy.
For real fam. My little cousin is like 8 and he's always with his sister, so he's constantly imitating her feminine ways. Got his mom and dad kinda nervous.
Man I know you don't like listening to the words I type but do something to save that boy before it is too late.
He's not my son man. My the rest of my family are always trying to drop hints to his parents that he may need to spend less time around female influences. His dad is in the picture, but he's always at work. So homie only has his mom, his sister, and her friends. The older he gets, the more people are seeing the need to get him out of the girly habits he has. I can only do so much because I'm away at school.
Him being your son means you shouldn't be concerned about him? You just said there is a lack of male influence in his life, why won't youlend a helping hand in this situation?

Man like I said, go save that boy before it is too late. Obviously his sister doesn't understand the damage she is doing. And YES a boy acting like a girlis DAMAGING.

**OH ok, you said you are at school***

No, him not being my son means there are only so many things I can do. There's a limited amount of influence he can get from me since I don't want tostep on his dad's toes. That's essentially saying "you're doing a bad job at being a dad because your son seems a little ayo." Dudedoes have a father figure in his life. How am I supposed to cross that boundary?

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Hold up, gay sports leagues?
laugh.gif
I gotta see that ++%@, all i can picture is the Prince skit from Chappelle's Show
As much as I hate to stereotype any group of people, of all the gay sports leagues I've seen play (softball, rugby, and football,) gay peoplesuck at sports.

There's always one dude/chick who seems like they played in HS/college and is therefore decent, and then everyone else is horrible.

Btw, gay rugby is the funniest thing you'll ever see.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Dont try to shop...its a high chance the dude asking u if u need help or at the cash register is ayo lol.....Lenox Mall FTL

im still shakey on moving out there after i finish grad school....its to many out there
Why would homosexuals be a deciding factor on moving to a city tho? Quality of life, job availabity and wages, social life.

im out there pretty often n that ishh makes me uncomfortable lol....its not a DECIDING FACTOR by any means...but still i dont want that ishh in my face erytimeI make moves around the city....im pretty sure u get use to it after while... it becomes less n less noticable huh?

Speakin of bulldogs....awwww man
One year during the TSU vs FAMU classic, after the game....jus me and da homies ridin high down peachtree. We pull up to da corner.
My boy says: "mane look at that broad wit da lingere on"...me n my cuz knew betta, but 4 da hell of it, we ley him carry on.
He then says: "mane, we need to fall in that club...its plenty junts out der"....we get closer, I'm dyin inside
We eventually broke down like look bruh, all these so called broads out there in they draws got nuts like us
He didn't believe it, so he got out da car and tried 2 holla (heavy traffic out there)
We locked him out da car...he found out the hard way

I almost pissed my pants that nite out of laughter

im out there pretty often n that ishh makes me uncomfortable lol....its not a DECIDING FACTOR by any means...but still i dont want that ishh in my face erytime I make moves around the city....im pretty sure u get use to it after while... it becomes less n less noticable huh?

Kinda. It really does depend on the spots you plan on going. I've walked up and down Peachtree (downtown Atl) or Atlantic Station and it's rare that Iencounter some flamboyant dudes.

But when you go to Midtown, all bets are off. Lenox mall is their Mecca... so I tend to stay away from that one. Dude bashing the city like it's all overthe place clearly don't know The A that well. If you go to their spots, then you'll see them.

Dudes go shopping for the little LV or Coach coin pouches in Lenox and expect not to get hit on
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You're in their turf doing some ayo type stuff yourself,what do you expect?

im out there pretty often n that ishh makes me uncomfortable lol....its not a DECIDING FACTOR by any means...but still i dont want that ishh in my face erytime I make moves around the city....im pretty sure u get use to it after while... it becomes less n less noticable huh?

Kinda. It really does depend on the spots you plan on going. I've walked up and down Peachtree (downtown Atl) or Atlantic Station and it's rare that I encounter some flamboyant dudes.

But when you go to Midtown, all bets are off. Lenox mall is their Mecca... so I tend to stay away from that one. Dude bashing the city like it's all over the place clearly don't know The A that well. If you go to their spots, then you'll see them.

Dudes go shopping for the little LV or Coach coin pouches in Lenox and expect not to get hit on
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You're in their turf doing some ayo-@%+ stuff yourself, what do you expect?

laugh.gif
u right I know Lenox is not the place to be I learned that the 1sttime out there years ago....last time I was there in Sept I went with my fam to lenox n it just stuck out again

u cant downplay that they are there tho....just like the J's and the homeless folks that run downtown lol

I know it always comes down to the area...so I aint worried bout that.... its just the random flocks of flamers poppin up at casual places, the more numbersthe more occasions it will happen ya know....I mean I wudnt lock myself in my crib or nutin tho

Back
Top Bottom