ATTENTION!!! Showcase Question's! All Input is Appreciated!

Please give me your thoughts and input on these few questions. All responses will help me a whole lot. I'm trying to piece together a sneakershowcase/convention in my city this summer and want to make sure it's the best it can be.

1.) What jumps out to you when you here sneaker showcase/convention?

2.) What would make you want to go to this event?

3.) Would anything entice you to participate?

4.) Would prize's and drawings via raffle be a boost?

5.) If a DJ was spinning and refreshments/food were provided would that help?

Let me know what you guys think. I'm just trying to get an idea and make this thing jump. Thanks

1)wow, can i get a pair of sneakers i been looking for and cant find.
2)the chance og getting a pair of sneakers i want and are hard to find.
3)my collection aint all that so i probably wont participate, but definetly i guess a prize for best collection, or even a nice pair of sneakers just forparticipating. or even let people sell there stuff
4)a raffle is always good
5) music and sneakers go along.. especially if you feeding people, they gonna show up

1) Is there buy/sell?
2) Cheap entrance, Buy/Sell? Location is key. Most events are at clubs where its hard to see the merchandise.
3) Trophy/Cash prize maybe for best collection, best shoe worn to event, etc
4) Raffles and giveaways are good. Throw a couple shirts and shoelaces to the crowd.
5) DJ is always good. Big plus if there is cheap/free food. Since you are planning this during summer, you could do something like a free burger/hotdog foreveryone who comes through and pays entrance.

make it in san jose
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom