ATTIC FALL UPDATES!!!

Quote:
what exactly is on sale? was in today with my lady and there was nothing to great.
Rome wasn't built in a day ...

FS: DS Proper AM97 size 11

Refs: Ahliang119, bimminkickz, kidRETRO1206, 2 packs of silica gel, etc.

for all the people commenting on what i said earlier...it wasnt meant to be taking like that. i understand how the business works and without a doubt, im sure that Attic will be the place to be at when the time comes.

i just simple said that there was nothing that caught my interest. im sure they had plenty of good stuff on sale yesterday.

i support Attic, both the SD location and BP location, and will continue to shop there. shop is great.
TeamClippers​

its cool bro, no worries. im just speaking on other people who come through and expect everything to already be sitting on the shelves, but i shouldnt sweat their criticism either because theyll be back later too :smile:
smile.gif

thanks to everyone who stopped by, it was a success and i saw a ton of newer faces come through our doors. we sold out of the Upper Playground MJ Dunk tee for the third and most likely last time, all out of both colorways of the larry flint hustle tee, and a few others. im surprised some people didnt hop on the ZK1s, lebrons or XXIs @ 40% off, easy cop if you ball :pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
I stopped in the BP location this afternoon. Nice store - spacious - cool staff. I think some sale signs would have been helpful.

thanks bro, we do have a chill staff. also, i mean when i came to work the first thing i noticed were the signs on each side of the front doors saying "ask our staff about our deals" then i saw 4 others in the back. again, its a learning process and im sure with the next one we'll do an even better job :smile:
smile.gif

again, thanks for the support fellas we truly do appreciate it, the response doesnt cease to get nothing but great feedback with the setup and execution. trust, and im tellin yall this in confidence, wait till spring season, you will not be disappointed. and once summer comes through, our store that now looks spacious should look a lot less due to WHO and WHAT we have coming through our doors. ive said too much... :wink:
wink.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
--<and its STILL Jays4Life up in this>--​

Great turnout on the sale so thanks for everyone that came through. For those that missed out yall slept son!!!!!!

-Smiling Nigo....haha

damn...needed some lebrons or XXIs.

Cinco, you work at the BP one of the SD one?
TeamClippers​

yo Cinco, is Attic gonna be having more positions in the summer?
TeamClippers​

We currently have a full staff, but we will definately be accepting applications during the summer.

As for the sale lebrons were only 96 bucks, so don't miss out on the next sale.

Laser 5s drop on the 18th and the metallic 5s drop the 20th.

damn...slept on those lebrons hard. and again, like Jordan23Baller714 said...thanks for the info.
TeamClippers​

Damn Jays, ya'll are keeping it real church over @ the Attic.

if only i had the cash those Barkleys would be mine.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
RIP Jay Dee

sup Cinco..i dont know if i met u today.but im the guy from versus..attic for the first time i visited today at BP..very chill place..cool staff..got along well..overall i really like the store..definitely will be swinging by..

FYI, don't talk about Jim Jones or Dip Set around CincoSeisDos or he'll start to preach for hours :pimp:
pimp.gif

FS: DS Proper AM97 size 11

sup clyvee, yeh it was me who you talked to. It was nice to see you today, thanks for rolling through, expect me to roll through versus next week to swing by. Ill be the suspect lookin dood...

Quote:
are you guys dropping the lasers on the 13th or the 20th?
VVV See below for most up to date/ accurate info regarding the Laser V release VVV.

Attic BP BlogAttic BP Myspace, or call the closest location
( 714.220.3116 / 619.134.1534) to you for further details. TIA.

FS: NWT LRG Dead Serious black hody size L

ATTIC OC WILL BE RELEASING THE LASER V ALONG WITH THE BLACK/SILVER V ON SATURDAY 1/20, NO EARLIER

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
--<and its STILL Jays4Life up in this>--​

sugarcanes? im suprised that more people are getting familiar with them..do the 47s have the arcuates or not?

Nice spot, I stopped through on Friday. No wears for us, uh, thicker boys, but I'll check back in the spring time. Cool atmo though...
And that's about all I have to say about thaaaaaaaaaaaat...
-F. GUMP, Sr.-

Back
Top Bottom