ATTIC FALL UPDATES!!!

biggest size in the Biggie tee you guys carry?
TeamClippers​
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.​

went in today and copped two biggie shirts.
store seems to be getting more and more traffic every time i go

was at the BP store on Saturday. Copped a Biggie shirt, wanted a grey but copped the white anyways. Attic starting to come around with that heat. Saw a lot of things i think a lot of people would be interested in in their little conveyor thing in the middle.

Btw, i was the guy that came with with the LRG shirt and black denim dunks if anyone was working on Sat.
TeamClippers​

^^morning/ early afternoon or later?^^

i remember someone coming through with denim dunks who had someone else with em that late afternoon. and thanks a lot for dropping by man we appreciate the love. trust, as time goes by we will be stocking up with more and more stuff whether it be clothing or kicks, we'll have it.

pshhh......we're probably BARELY @ 30% as far as the brands we are going to be carrying anyway. again, ive said too much :wink:
wink.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
--<and its STILL Jays4Life up in this>--​

it was kinda afternoon-@#%$...yeah i brought a homie with me. which one were you cinco?
TeamClippers​

im big dude in the now infamous reds fitted, olive five4 hoody and calis ahaha

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​

i think ur the one that helped me out...were you all like.."is that all for you today?" haha.
TeamClippers​

ahhhh yeah thats my "signature" line aha treatin this place like a WackArnolds

what sz did you cop? we have a M,L, and XL in the grey, they were in the back

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​

^
Yo Jays4life, do you know if the SD location is hiring and looking for any part timers?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

damn...seriously? its koo..ill just stick with the white. kinda grew on me. so whats good with hooking me up with a job this summer?
TeamClippers​

word me too LOL

you of all people should know how much i need the money. The license problem should be knocked out by next week. :pimp:
pimp.gif

.TEAM .NIGERIA.
{{:Team Goonies:}}

THE THOMPSONS AND NATTS ARE IN STOCK NOW @ ATTIC, DROP IN WHILE WE STILL GOT EM

NEW STORE HOURS TOO

10-8PM DAILY

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​

^I wish you would've posted before closing time because I have a feeling they'll be sold out by the time I get there after work tomorrow.

Thanks for posting though.

sorry bro, got other commitments aside form Attic. im sure we'll still have em tomorrow, we didnt get them in until late in the afternoon.

and yeah the thompsons are the blue ones, MSRP $125

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​

you gus stil got any of that biggie shirts left in a L.. I dont wanna make a drive down for nothing. Thanks

Quote:
sorry bro, got other commitments aside form Attic. im sure we'll still have em tomorrow, we didnt get them in until late in the afternoon.

It's cool man. I wasn't trying to imply anything. I called earlier today and someone said they're being released on Saturday so it's all good.

Thanks again for the store updates.

i wish the attic hired me 8(

looks like i needa stop by for the thompsons
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

yea like my boy cinco's been saying thank you everyone for dropping by, and most of all thank you all for your support and positive feedbacks. we will be getting a lot more clothing and shoes soon so stop by to check it out and i hope to see everyone at the next jordan release, peace.

I'm the skinny viet dude with one earring, if anyone was curious lol.
--Stop by the Attic in Buena Park!!!

aye yo cinco are you guys getting cool grey IIIs that come out on the 24th for the SD location???
"New York set trippin and flaggin, got the Westcoast laughing, now Esco's asking what happened?"
-NaS

SouthEast Daygo - National City - Los Angeles - Philippines - The Pacific Rim

yeah bro im sure both locations will get the CG IIIs

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​

Back
Top Bottom