Attraction between races.

sure, it IS stating a preference....but....in a sense it IS racist b/c the person already has a negative notion of what all black girls look like.

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I hate the black keys on a piano.
I hate the back of Forrest Whitiker's neck.

roll.gif
but yea what sirius said is right on the money.

I'm black and I don't like dark skinned women. I like light skinned, bi-racial and foriegn women

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

He says that, no matter what, he won't find a dark-skinned girl attractive.
it's one thing to say you prefer light skinned girls... or you don't usually go for dark-skinned girls.

but to say there's no way? that implies something beyond preference. seems like he's expressing a feeling of superiority. that's definitelydiscriminatory, maybe borderline racist

If you are bad, then you are bad. Simple as that.
No straight man in his right mind will turn down Halle Berry because she is black I guarantee you that

Im not attracted to white women, ive tried and its just not happening.

Ive seen this white chick around campus (who i am convinced is a stripper) that im trying to get at though. She looks more mixed to me because of her facialbone structure and body.

there arent racist implications.. but %%#+%+ will always try to make it racial when they hear it.

nothing wrong with that imo.

everyone has their preferences.

although that being said i wouldn't want to rule out anyone according to race.

cause you never know who you might fall for.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Are there any racist implications when a person states that they don't find Black girls attractive? He's White, if that matters.

He says that, no matter what, he won't find a dark-skinned girl attractive.

Of course there are racist implications when you state that "[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]no matterwhat[/color]", you wont find a dark-skinned/black girl attractive.

Why--because an assertion like that communicates your unwillingness to see beyond color, in parallel with your relegation of those (more important) factors andcharacteristics which ultimately define a person; factors and characteristics like personality, intelligence, drive...etc.

Realize that, racism "is the belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherentsuperiority of a particular race...". That said, if "dark skin" is the sole condition through which your friend gauges a woman'sattractiveness, and more importantly--feminine worth, then he is either a racist, or an accomplice to racism via his perpetuation of skin based prejudice anddiscrimination.

I mean, the ishhh really aint rocket science; if I am expressing some level of antagonism towards you simply because of your skin color, then I am a racist.Why--because all I have done, and all I am doing, is reducing you to nothing but a "color". I've made a conscious effort to look past thoseintangibles which make you unique in this world of six billion plus people. To defend this kind of bias as nothing more than preference is both ignorant andhighly irresponsible.

no its just means i don't want to %@+* em, i have the same opinion as guy in op, i don't find them attractive to me, as in they don't turn me on, Iam however friends with plenty of dark skinned women, and i can say they are intelligent, loyal and completely morally upstanding. I would never choose someonefor a job or some sort of position based on how they look, however when i want to %@+* a girl, I want a girl that looks attractive, that's not racist...

Back
Top Bottom