Attractiveness

I'm incredibly uneasy about my body. I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm fat, but I am definately a bit overweight (just a bit of chub around theedges).

Any other NT'ers who are a bit overweight but have no trouble with the women?

I got a bit of game, but I always assume I'm too ugly or something. I got a bit of the baby face (no shaving or any facial hair).

Maybe my standards are too high, but now that I'm in college, I can't even get any girls. (Highschool doesn't even count
roll.gif
)

Maybe it's cause I'm in Canada...

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

It's all about confidence.....I seen plenty of overweight and ugly dudes with smashable chicks.....

thats werd..i see madddd dudes who you look at em and be like "he not smashin nuttin" then his girl hopp out his whipp like
eek.gif

Try to accentuate what you already have.

Or you could focus that energy into school, get your chalupas in order & choose a broad of your liking. Patience.

Plenty of big dudes w/ attractive women out there.

Edited for PC.

I agree with carlos.

It's all about confidence.

And make sure your gear is fresh.

That's all that most females care about these days.

how much chub are we talking about here?

I know NTer's hate this word, but it's NOT ALL about your weight, but more about your SSWWAAGG.

Clean cut, don't wear your clothes wrinkled, clean kicks, chin up, etc.

Works like a charm

Originally Posted by sstelle

I'm incredibly uneasy about my body.

Any other NT'ers who are a bit overweight but have no trouble with the women?
I was once like you in my early teen years.

Then I made a choice to change my lifestyle and I love it.

how bout forget women and take control of yourself first.

with a new body will come new found confidence.

Alright alright, that's all I ever hear, be yourself and have confidence, but that doesn't seem to fit my personality.

I will look into hitting the gym cause I'm a lazy bastard who's trying to change that.

As for a little chub, I'm 6'1 packing 200 pounds, but I'm not particularly strong nor weak, about average.

Thanks for all ya'll who were positive.

Originally Posted by sstelle

Alright alright, that's all I ever hear, be yourself and have confidence, but that doesn't seem to fit my personality.

I will look into hitting the gym cause I'm a lazy bastard who's trying to change that.

As for a little chub, I'm 6'1 packing 200 pounds, but I'm not particularly strong nor weak, about average.

Thanks for all ya'll who were positive.

thats me basically, a lil more

but im betting our bodyfat % differ very much.

at that height and weight youre no biggest loser type fat. with a little more motivation you can feel confident by spring. i kid you not.

My best friend weighs close to 350 and he gets (()) in astounding numbers

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

6'1 200 isn't even that bad. Its not your weight, its you.
Seriously. I'm an inch taller than you and much skinnier. Just relax and be yourself man.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Biggie and heavy D are world famous rappahs, I on the other hand, am an over weight baber from Africa with a fondness for poetry.

YO.....lmao......rollin

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

naw just work out and get the chicks you always wanted.
simple as that. If even you cant dress very well or your personality sucks, women will give you a pass based on your physique
more often than not.

Back
Top Bottom