** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

bought these for $10.00

371318774.jpg

AirJordanXVIII- loving those 18s and they're my size....if you come across another hit me up asap

and info on the $10 cb 94s....unless it was a typo
laugh.gif

a few eBay purchases..

Scottie Pippen Chicago Bulls jersey, Chicago Bulls 1997 Championship shirt and hat, Chicago Bulls 1992 Back to Back Championship Pin, Chicago Bulls 5xChampionship Pin and the 1997 NBA Finals Pin.

168gcbs.jpg

298pw0.jpg

2vmzgv6.jpg

**bonus**

2qn1cup.jpg

Originally Posted by istayjwalkin

SOoOoOoO... i guess this can be considered a pick up... went to the 9:30 club for the Kid Cudi, Asher Roth, B.O.B., and 88 keys concert/show and i was front row and cudi took the chucks off his feet and walked up and cised me with the one from his right foot all autographed and dated n what not... ppl were tryina get it off me... one dude offered me on spot $130 cash, his g-shock watch, and the vans authentics off his feet... lol i felt crazy not to take the offer but i think this could be a once in a lifetime thing... soo i kept the shoe.. here it is...
ohh lol crazy thing.. size 10.5 (my size)... might rock it one day... haha jkkk
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This is whats missing from the "culture". A story to tell. Long gone are the days when sneakers were more than design, material andhype. People had interesting stories that somehow tied in with a certain shoe. All my older cats know what I'm talking about. You remember what you weredoing when you had such and such on or you remeber the excitement of the X release. Interesting life events that aren't overshadowed but merelycomplimented by the sneaker one now has sentiment for.

People are too wrapped up in instant gratification now-a-days. I commend you istayjwalkin for keeping the Cudi Chuck. You have a story totell for the rest of your life. It's far more interesting than coming on here with a picture of a G-Shock, Vans and cash saying you traded that for a Cudisigned Chuck. After a year then what? The moneys spent, the Vans are worn and the G-Shock is out of style. Relfecting on your momento is timeless. Bigups!
pimp.gif

There goes Sinner and his affection for all things CF. You didn't get the bowl? LOL

I'll LYK tomorrow whether I'm a go.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by istayjwalkin

SOoOoOoO... i guess this can be considered a pick up... went to the 9:30 club for the Kid Cudi, Asher Roth, B.O.B., and 88 keys concert/show and i was front row and cudi took the chucks off his feet and walked up and cised me with the one from his right foot all autographed and dated n what not... ppl were tryina get it off me... one dude offered me on spot $130 cash, his g-shock watch, and the vans authentics off his feet... lol i felt crazy not to take the offer but i think this could be a once in a lifetime thing... soo i kept the shoe.. here it is...
ohh lol crazy thing.. size 10.5 (my size)... might rock it one day... haha jkkk
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This is whats missing from the "culture". A story to tell. Long gone are the days when sneakers were more than design, material and hype. People had interesting stories that somehow tied in with a certain shoe. All my older cats know what I'm talking about. You remember what you were doing when you had such and such on or you remeber the excitement of the X release. Interesting life events that aren't overshadowed but merely complimented by the sneaker one now has sentiment for.

People are too wrapped up in instant gratification now-a-days. I commend you istayjwalkin for keeping the Cudi Chuck. You have a story to tell for the rest of your life. It's far more interesting than coming on here with a picture of a G-Shock, Vans and cash saying you traded that for a Cudi signed Chuck. After a year then what? The moneys spent, the Vans are worn and the G-Shock is out of style. Relfecting on your momento is timeless. Big ups!
pimp.gif
Co-sign. It's all about the journey, man. You can't take it with you.

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by Qujamerican

bought these for $10.00
I hope thats a typo. If not, please give details.
Co sign!
Me three!

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

There goes Sinner and his affection for all things CF. You didn't get the bowl? LOL

I'll LYK tomorrow whether I'm a go.

tongue.gif
I just can't help myself...
You know I'd get one of these if I had 280 lying around...
2-carbon-fiber-toilet-seat_big.jpg

Only 65 bucks right now!
smil3ec1d1bb43792.gif

5-carbon-fiber-pet-bowl.jpg
Andno, I didn't get this bowl...

Mailman dropped these off today:

$4.50 for the DVD and $4.50 for the iPhone case. Both from eBay.

Suprisingly enough, the $4.50 case is MUCH better than the $35 incase I bought two weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom