** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

^sho3tym- Which do you like better??? I picked up the blues... I am satisfied, thinking the reds may be too much for me...

i think blues are way better.

they have more grey on them (Netting) which is appealing to me.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

I'm sure I'll take some heat over these. I'll probably never own red laser 4s or Eminem 4s, these will have to do. They were a gift, so they didn't cost me a thing...oh well.
Free is always good lol. I think they looked better in the pics, Im really not feeling the blue pair from this pic but the red pair still looksdecent. I think those are both begging for a lace switch to black on each
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^Hawk Flights.

Vince, they're actually better than I thought they would be. I read your post about aways, sorry to hear it went down like that. Boo to L.A. once again.
Thanks..

mj234eva- if you don't mind, how much? i had a lead on a pair recently, sz. 9.5, but looked to be without og box. powder's do it for me, don't needanother that similar. great pickups lately nt, i'll be posting some stuff soon.

FreshJayz - the Bulls first wore that jersey during the 92-93 season...so im guessing it cant be no older than 16-17 yrs?

nice pickup nonetheless..

im still waiting on my MJ home, away and alternate black jerseys to come through next week.

Originally Posted by infamous54

FreshJayz - the Bulls first wore that jersey during the 92-93 season...so im guessing it cant be no older than 16-17 yrs?

Word, off the top of my noggin I was gonna say 93-94..
good info sir!

Brandon, yeah bro HOHLA sucks a fat one. they're horrible

Originally Posted by LIQI2345
dope janoski's, can't seem to pull trigger on that shoe for 70+...i can get a pair of huarache 09's for 70 and some change...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by nbasoon

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

$200
is that 200 shipped??
yo i think it was 200 + 29 shipping... i checked the site and thats what i saw.
grand total on shipping was $50 cuz i ordered the blue am1s too (extra $20), but i might be getting my shipping money back cuz the mail lady saidshe attempted the package at 11am. she didn't show up to deliver the mail til 4:50pm. she just left the delivery notice in my mail box. my mother works forthe post office and she said thats a big no no
laugh.gif
. and i could get mymoney back. so we'll see what happens.

blakperl - thats whats up man. i'll be turning 26.

Nice pickups everyone!
Picked up '99 Goldenrods that previous owner made into Wutang customs:

And picked up Union Superstars last week:

Back
Top Bottom