** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

2003 euro dunks DS michigan $140 and 2009 wmns air max DS $85

371783368.jpg
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1293/4218960/18579260/371783368.jpg

Originally Posted by hadegbite

5:15am central time:
So i was on my way to work, listening to the radio and a guy called in stating that Bestbuy made a mistake and was selling a Samsung 52" for $9.99 i was like yeah right! Checked it on my iphone and it was true! My commute took like 10 seconds once i heard the news. Got to my office and Ordered 6! Lets see if Bestbuy will try to screw me outta these TV's wish me luck!

this post would be useless without screen shots so here u go......sorry for the big pics.

Keep us posted on this, i want to know if you realy get them for that price

Originally Posted by stifmyster23

Originally Posted by hadegbite

5:15am central time:
So i was on my way to work, listening to the radio and a guy called in stating that Bestbuy made a mistake and was selling a Samsung 52" for $9.99 i was like yeah right! Checked it on my iphone and it was true! My commute took like 10 seconds once i heard the news. Got to my office and Ordered 6! Lets see if Bestbuy will try to screw me outta these TV's wish me luck!

this post would be useless without screen shots so here u go......sorry for the big pics.

Keep us posted on this, i want to know if you realy get them for that price

they just confirmed it on yahoo that best buy will not honor the orders placed for that price..
they are originally $1,799.99..

Met up with my man CaponeCartels to get the Uptempos
Picked up the CDP 9's from my man on the basketball team.
Both ds
2v7vw41.jpg

4g22cg.jpg

sorry for the huge pics

Alot of nice pickups. Got these today, thought they would be in a little better condition so I might pick up a DS pair.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i think i got the deal steal of the century tonight.

OG Concords and OG XVIIs, both shoes for....130 dollars!!!!

Craigslist pickup ftw!!!

Back
Top Bottom