** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

Originally Posted by djness23

well judging on the law if they priced it 9.99 they have to sell it to u.

so what basis of the law are you basing this on? an advertisement is not an offer unless certain specific terms are stated, so judging by the law they donthave to sell it to you. BTW matt i hate you right now hahaha jk im just envious! that is a steal of the century, that should be a crime itself right there hahanice pick up bud. ICEY #++ sole on the XI too!! OG also? DAAANG.

Actually they dont, it's in their Terms of Agreement...it states something like they can change the price at any time if the price listed is amistake/error listing. I guess I'm gonna have to actually start skimming over those things now instead of just clicking "I agree", there'sno telling what else they put in their that may come back to bite me as a buyer later on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

so what basis of the law are you basing this on? an advertisement is not an offer unless certain specific terms are stated, so judging by the law they dont have to sell it to you. BTW matt i hate you right now hahaha jk im just envious! that is a steal of the century, that should be a crime itself right there haha nice pick up bud. ICEY #++ sole on the XI too!! OG also? DAAANG.
i was thinkin retros when i saw the ad on craigslist, i about crapped myself when i got to the guys house lol. He was a 30 or so jordanhead thatsaid he kinda grew out of it with a family and all and wanted someone to appreciate his shoes. I said "don't worry, i appreciate 'emalready
laugh.gif
"

One of the lucky people to get the flightposites for 50
grin.gif

might end up exchanging for another pair because of some defects, but for now...

410265d4ef694fefff16b3d5a118b68f5ee3648d.jpg

Originally Posted by VaBoiInATL

Actually they dont, it's in their Terms of Agreement...it states something like they can change the price at any time if the price listed is a mistake/error listing. I guess I'm gonna have to actually start skimming over those things now instead of just clicking "I agree", there's no telling what else they put in their that may come back to bite me as a buyer later on
laugh.gif
Nope, you have to agree to their terms in order to buy from them... That is with every company.. if you do not agree with their rules or policies,then why would they have the right to sell to you?

Its like when installing a program on your company.. if you do not agree to the policies then you can't finish the installation..

But, yes you should always read over their policies.. because once you hit "I Agree" you are subject to almost anything.

no hate involved, but what's so "dope" about the LV belt. is it just because it's LV??
grin.gif

*EDIT*

damn son, them croc AF1s are sick.
pimp.gif
love those (but don't love the price)
sick.gif

This month pick up

2zt9iya.jpg

2 pairs of Nike Lux Air force 1
Nike Air force 1 25th Ann
Kaws Air max 90s
Neighborhood level 4
and my new dog

Not Pictured
2 pair of jordan 3 true blues
and Graduate school admission package

Damn that XI and XVII pick up on the other page is a damn steal. All the times I search craigslist I can never find anything of worth.

Recent pickups...

Lebron VIs - $40 (Was hopin if I waited it out that I could find em for cheap)
Banana Republic V-Neck T's (Got the V-Neck T game on LOCK, best ones out) - $7.50 each

eek.gif
Great deal on the OG Concords back there, those are grail status for me! And sooo icy...

Nice cop on the gold Flightposites up there, where'd you find them for 50?

SupremeApe -was it necessary for you to take a pic of the dog lol but what kind of dog is that....

Originally Posted by nicekick81

^ nice pick-up man
thanks dude... im def happy.
been wanting army foams for a while.... got the hook up on the dmp 5 pack... got the 2/21 for 106
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom