** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

Heres a little something I recently picked up from Japan. I dont know much about them but heres my take.
Im thinking these are a kids weartest samples. With uppers designed and with the development of the clear soles being perfected they nabbed ATC soles to weartest the already designed uppers.

looks like grapes with a different midesole attached to em

August already.....?? Wow

b633663a433676192d2d0b559dcb49e6a4fa0767.jpg

68f169467e26059e4e53d1e0f242d2c4fe40af74.jpg

I figured I would share... All for sale...hit me up by PM if you are interested...will posted in B/S forum shortly

they are air tech challenge soles.

And yeah they are ugly, but they are a part of history.

jordan price guide huh? is it accurate? can you post a better shot i can barley make out any of the prices, pretty interesting

No one cares about history anymore. Its all about the DMPs and CDPs and BMPs
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

My weekend pickup. Not a particularly great pic, but Mossberg 500 and Remington #5 buckshot.

15qyjhv.jpg

you sure about that......

Heres a little something I recently picked up from Japan. I dont know much about them but heres my take.

nal fam all you did was cop some old @!+ sneakers from Japan that looked out of the ordinary, for all you know they could have just been beat downfakes

no offense though

aite so a few more pickups!... i think ima chill for now though until the silver 1/2 cents...

First off at St. Charles mall with the 12's 1/2 price

then over to annapolis to cop this!

GET READY!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
been wanting this for a while....

One of the two g-shocks I ordered came in also, but too lazy to take pics... its dark blue
........then.......... I picked up a pair of kicks for my homie and fellow NT member Pgsfinest301

black penny's 1/2 price.. FTW (about $80)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom