** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

a couple tee's
2r4szyq.jpg

BattleGround ~ what lens do you use? Your pics always turn out so sharp...
smil3eb5ea14a4ca5.gif
smil3eb5ea14a4ca5.gif

Great pickups PLAYOFF, those DA PE IIs are tight, and those Orlandos are looking better and better imo. One shoe>No shoes lol. Nice set of MJ gatorade too,I need to pick up a set

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

they are air tech challenge soles.

And yeah they are ugly, but they are a part of history.
you sure about that......

Heres a little something I recently picked up from Japan. I dont know much about them but heres my take.
nal fam all you did was cop some old @!+ sneakers from Japan that looked out of the ordinary, for all you know they could have just been beat down fakes

no offense though

Slap yourself. Some of the sneaker shops in Japan spill dookie on some of the stuff you find here. Some of the shops have AJKO's out thebutthole. And they have a ton of samples.

No offense though, bruh'.

Originally Posted by ii2cky

seriously we should all just hold of on some pickups for a couple months and cop a small island

since all i been wearing is sandals, itll be perfect
laugh.gif
roll.gif
...NT Island...somewhere off the coast of Dubai...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

migit1209 - that's a cute pup, been wanting to get a huskie myself for a while now.

just got these in...

Got both of these off eBay last week for $137 shipped. Got them in today. Best steal of my life.

VNDS 2001 XIs and 2000 Metallic Vs.
The XIs look brand new. The Vs just need to be seaglowed.

infamous- where'd you snag them MJ bottles from? I've been to almost every local mini mart around my way....and nothing

mayhem- those 95 are nice, all these fam members keep complimenting you I'm gonna have to fly out and pilfer them from your stacks. Lol

Back
Top Bottom