** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

What's the story with those 2k9 samples?

Why's there so many in circulation?
Knowin Flip Jays those are probably the only ones in circulation

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

MarcusKicks - Nice pickups. Nice deal on the XIs. I thought they were the black/red XIs in the first pic though looking at the soles
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
......that's exactly what i thought initially. hope some seaglow will bring some life back into 'em...
shoe restoration 101 is the solution but in this case
sick.gif

Originally Posted by infamous54

the way some one yall are quoting pics has me wondering have your school system failed you...

smh.
the way some members write makes me wonder the same thing...

air max 87- i completely agree with that comment on jb releases. everyone hypes during rumours, then whines once pics surface, then posts once copped anddefends their purchases, and those who DON'T get them carry on complaining about quality.

SkavB- very late, but nice stash high's. you should post a few more snaps of them, your pic's have been looking clean lately. pretty sure you're mysize as well...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by infamous54

the way some one yall are quoting pics has me wondering have your school system failed you...

smh.

its not that serious
it is when in the title of the thread the mods say DO NOT QUOTE PICS. reading is fundamental...

Didn't even realize these got dropped off YESTERDAY!!

UPS left 'em behind a pillar by my front door, I spotted it on the way out the door this morning. Ah well, I got in my hands now, that's all thatmatters!!

2irmbg1.jpg

znlifc.jpg

wjh2dg.jpg

2bbg1w.jpg

9zq1c5.jpg

nice carpe diems.....and am i the only one who just isn't feeling the 09 true blue 3's? they look like garbage to me, especially with the blue sole notcompletely wrapping around like the previous retro or the og's.....smh jb fails again

nice pickup VJ....

^ and with that pic, everyone will stop itichin and moanin about 09s.

the way it looks, 09s are closer to OGs than 01s
laugh.gif

Joey- nice Kobes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jupeezy

nice carpe diems.....and am i the only one who just isn't feeling the 09 true blue 3's? they look like garbage to me, especially with the blue sole not completely wrapping around like the previous retro or the og's.....smh jb fails again

nice pickup VJ....
I don't mean to be rude but that just sounds like a desperate attempt to find something to complain about. The 09 TB's seem to be reallyon point, more so than a lot of other releases lately

Originally Posted by jupeezy

nice carpe diems.....and am i the only one who just isn't feeling the 09 true blue 3's? they look like garbage to me, especially with the blue sole not completely wrapping around like the previous retro or the og's.....smh jb fails again

Relying on the '01 retro too much I see.

Thanks to my brother-from-another-mother. Retail is a beautiful thing.....yeah I ate one already. Thus 3 packs in picture.
roll.gif

260zor7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom