** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

beautiful Croc AF1s up there!
eek.gif
Also nice pickups on those TBs, but you got clowned lol!

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I had a shelf near my coffee table that needed something on it.... Started brainstorming and figured how awesome it would be if whenever my friends came over they could bust open a pack of the cards we all grew up on.... picked these up (couldn't pass on the penny and hills for $1)
great idea. i remember those skybox when i was in middle school.

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

ma man ILLustrayt, how did u get those cdp 3's for so cheap?? im lookin for those n they run around $260's fml lol.

Footlocker, Sir. Check your local one out.

Mac' Dope Persians.....and walk softly. Be prepared for the paint on the midsole to flake off.

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

ma man ILLustrayt, how did u get those cdp 3's for so cheap?? im lookin for those n they run around $260's fml lol.

God, can people stop using that kidish and severely overused phrase.

What's crazy is I did the same thing, but now I wish I would have kept some of those jordans I sold. Seems like all the kids have beat theirs to the groundaround here and now those that had them stored are selling them for more and they're becoming hard to come by.
Originally Posted by s dubl

Yup...I know...no worries.

Too much hype behind JB now days with super low quality. Exact reason why I haven't bought any Js in over a year, and sold most of the Js I own that came out in 07-08.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I had a shelf near my coffee table that needed something on it.... Started brainstorming and figured how awesome it would be if whenever my friends came over they could bust open a pack of the cards we all grew up on.... picked these up (couldn't pass on the penny and hills for $1)

that's def kewl.i did that a couple of years ago,was able to track down a couple of '96 z-force boxes and UD's from '97.i was like"yesss!jerry stackhouse auto!!!!oh,wait these aren't even worth the wrapper it came in."i love the nostalgic feeling i got busting open packafter pack.priceless.

slowed down this month compared to last month. Only 2 pickups but I am def. very happy with them:

Hey guys I just got these the other day
I know that they are a womans colorway
I expect a little flameing but its all good
Anyways i am a sucker for canvas and the price was nice
I dont know if i am going to keep them yet
they are a womans 9 i am a mens 8 but they fit ok
Af1s always seem to run big on my anyways here they are

i picked up a pair of vvvnds dmp 11s on ebay for 222 shipped for their condition that = steal, for the lord is my shepard he know what i wants, and he tendsto my needs will post pics as soon as they come will be my 2nd pair

Originally Posted by tak

Mac' Dope Persians.....and walk softly. Be prepared for the paint on the midsole to flake off.

thanks. yeah i'm a little worried about that so i picked up two pairs just to be safe. i've wanted these for so long and was kicking myself when islept on them years back for $40 at finishline

Today was a good day....
Game Worn T Parker BB1's
VVVNDS 12.5 Spizikes
19 Samples

all up for grabs

PM me with offers

2/21 CDP.....dont care for them much....got a good deal. Selling both.....sz 9

$85 Shipped a piece...
$155 for the whole pack....PM Me

Back
Top Bottom