** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

All on FTL EA 50%

They told me it couldnt be done.. Yea OK lol

Trainer SC.. SZ 9.5 & SZ 10 got homes... ( Joe & Ron I got you )

DMP 7s.. SZ 9.5 got a home.. Whats good Joe.. LOL

joey
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good lookin bro
pimp.gif

trainers will be rocked asap

thanks for the compliments people. love my foam hyperizes. decades pack was slept on. people will kick themselves later on.

No sneakers, but picked this up today for 25$ @ Best Buy

3869121334_256029c152.jpg

Bought myself a wallet for my b-day yesterday.
smile.gif

3868356921_b7f0fd1a09.jpg

BTW, crazy heat in this page. Props to all!

Damn those Vios are sexy...

Tyler...those Pigeons are dope. I guess it's the Grey/Pink color combo thats gets me with those..

dope pick ups everyone!

came back from taiwan a week ago, these are my shoe pick-ups from taiwan:

mail

(small pic, if i made the pic bigger it'd be way too big)
True Blue 3s, Chien-Ming Wang Air Max, and AM95s

I celebrated my birthday yesterday and was surprised to see that my wife made me a tiny replica of my favorite Jordan! The Jordan CD 4 next to it is brand new,trust me I would not attempt to place a dirty shoe on top of the counter!

My wife and daughter bought me the raptor package a couple of weeks ago, I got them as a early birthday gift.

I also got these as well.

But was surprised to open these up! I know alot of people are not excited about these but I love them.

Just got back from the 50. It really was hectic down in 34th
tired.gif

Rockies fitted will be returned because its too big even though its the same size as the Redsox one. Wierd
33a9wee.jpg

ztgkls.jpg

^I Hate You For That One
smh.gif
............. Wish Me Luck In This Damn Raffle I Have To Enter For A Chance At The Local One Here
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^I Hate You For That One
smh.gif
............. Wish Me Luck In This Damn Raffle I Have To Enter For A Chance At The Local One Here
eyes.gif

GOOD LUCK, K!!
devil.gif

Hope you win the STUPID as_ raffle they doing.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

man i think i wanna get back into shoes again seein all this stuff yall got lol

Ex-sneakerhead looking at what wat sneakerheads is coppin is def temptin(especially if you have a job) you should head to the jordan brand section it seemseverybody there got somethin bad to say about somethin

Back
Top Bottom