** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

Amazing shoes to play in. 2nd pair of ZSIII's. And let's not forget what LeBron did in these in the Eastern Conference Finals!!

Got an extra pair up on everyone's favorite auction site too...

m9bold.jpg

Hyperizes are made of foamposite material?, obviously royal ones. I know theyre made to reseamble penny foams so id like to know.

......FeNyX.......

iamlinjo - Great pickups man.

spacej23 - Those pictures make me want those that much more. I just don't like the price...

Cyu9204- thanks!
Jefffort5- member "blakperl" had posted a site called "moda3" back on Tuesday this last week that had received them. They have beenreleasing up north though the last couple of days.
Charmcitykid- I wish I had your type of paper! Always sick pick ups!
Nermindee - sick true blues! I can't wait to get my hands on a pair of those.
Gza - I just got an email from eBay for those hyperize, Nice shoe!

Ive had a very good month of august
Here's my pick ups all were great prices and DS except for wht/red 12's
Hope yall like!!!

I'm really liking that g shock. I can neve seem to find them here in Orlando in those colors. Harrisit- nice pick ups! Dreads2you- The other morning I sawNdc had the tennis balls for $130. You guys think those are going to go up in price?

eciaccord wrote:
I'm really liking that g shock. I can neve seem to find them here in Orlando in those colors. Harrisit- nice pick ups! Dreads2you- The other morning I saw Ndc had the tennis balls for $130. You guys think those are going to go up in price?

PM sent
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom