** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

Them hoop structure's look very tempting
nerd.gif

i wound up with about 4 pairs, 2 of which were already going to the homies when i called them about it, the other 5 belong to my other friend who was with me

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

blue AM1's!
pimp.gif
but $130 seems kind-o-pricey!
ohwell.gif
I mean I coulda prolly talked dude down a lil but ehh $130 isn't bad to me......its better than the 150-160 that I'm seeing on theinternet

Picked up my Helmut Lang raw selvedge denim from Nordstrom Rack today.
The tailor did an amazing job of hemming them.

They cost me $100 including the tailoring, they retailed for $260 though...

sg718i.jpg

Originally Posted by dathustlaboy47

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

blue AM1's!
pimp.gif
but $130 seems kind-o-pricey!
ohwell.gif
I mean I coulda prolly talked dude down a lil but ehh $130 isn't bad to me......its better than the 150-160 that I'm seeing on the internet
got mine for $110
pimp.gif

SOoOoOoO... i guess this can be considered a pick up... went to the 9:30 club for the Kid Cudi, Asher Roth, B.O.B., and 88 keys concert/show and i was frontrow and cudi took the chucks off his feet and walked up and cised me with the one from his right foot all autographed and dated n what not... ppl were tryinaget it off me... one dude offered me on spot $130 cash, his g-shock watch, and the vans authentics off his feet... lol i felt crazy not to take the offer but ithink this could be a once in a lifetime thing... soo i kept the shoe.. here it is...
ohh lol crazy thing.. size 10.5 (my size)... might rock it one day... haha jkkk
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lol^^^ i really thought about it for a hot minute believe me... i'm a big cudi fan tho so it was a hard thing to do.. i'm jus sayin... and like thosearent really things that would have meant anything to me, at least to the same degree...

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

eff Cudi's autograph, I would of took the cash the g shock and the vans.
i agree i would have taken the cash, watch and his kicks...you only got one shoe, now you gotta get a pair just to match the signed one...i thinka ticket stub would have been a collectible....but if you like it that much to each his own....but nice story and lucky you my friend.

44c15aeb4d90a7ed4af243f8466bd9a1ebe99e8.jpg
8443559fe7a945139080ab5fed0240e39957b3d.jpg

a couple pick ups from my vacation in San Jose. most from Nike Factory stores with the 30% off F&F discount. Love being a sz. 9 because of sample size!! Jordan action figures from the local champs.

Originally Posted by istayjwalkin

SOoOoOoO... i guess this can be considered a pick up... went to the 9:30 club for the Kid Cudi, Asher Roth, B.O.B., and 88 keys concert/show and i was front row and cudi took the chucks off his feet and walked up and cised me with the one from his right foot all autographed and dated n what not... ppl were tryina get it off me... one dude offered me on spot $130 cash, his g-shock watch, and the vans authentics off his feet... lol i felt crazy not to take the offer but i think this could be a once in a lifetime thing... soo i kept the shoe.. here it is...
ohh lol crazy thing.. size 10.5 (my size)... might rock it one day... haha jkkk
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Were you the dude or the chick that got it? It was funny to see all these guys jumping up and down for Kid Cudi chuck t
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom