Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Gargano has overtaken Zayn as Mr NXT

I’m not ready for this

Strong/Bates was real solid.

Strong was always a good one but needed something extra. Was blah, connecting with UE gave it to him. Gave him an edge and a good story line.

Be nice if Tyler and Dunn were doing more... both are solid man.

Side note... love O’Riley. Be nice to see him get some single shine.

I expect big things from Bate and Dunne in NXT: UK

Alexa deserves credit for turning herself into a credible heel.

It's to the point where it's almost unbelievable to imagine her with her fairy princess gimmick.

It's like two different people.

While I'm not a fan of her being pushed to moon since her main roster debut I'll admit she taken advantage of every opportunity she's been given.

Agreed. When she was first doing that fairly gimmick, I couldn't imagine her being a heel, and now after seeing her as a heel for so long, her being a fairly face just seems silly :lol: her being a heel probably works so well cause this is more close to her real personality, and most of the time, the best gimmicks are an extension of who you really are. Also, I wouldn't have a problem with her being pushed if they didn't portray her as some extremely skilled dominant champ. Carmella basically cheats and weasels her way to victory, and it's realistic. Meanwhile, barely 5 foot 100 pound Alexa is barely taking bumps while pinning chicks who'd clearly mop her up with one move.

HHH probably has DX flashbacks seeing Undisputed Era :lol: he may be backstage looking like a proud father

4Wl7cUmFj__oMN0HZhXGv3LHmfiatCDgoUNSgMKJvNQ.jpg

No point in rushing them out until then... they are going to get buried on main roster.

also, not very big. guys are going to look real small on the main roster
think cole would be a solo act

Triple H says he sees Dunne as a future world champ. Hope he gets some influence

trips banking that vince will retire in 15 yrs when dunne and bate are in their 30s

Glad to see that most of NTWT has come around on Bay Bay and UE..

Was a fan of Cole because I like his smug heel gimmick and his catchphrase is......catchy....BAY BAY.

Got to appreciate KOR through his subtle charisma. :lol::pimp:

Was a fan of Roddy's in ring talents just wasn't feeling his bland "I fight for my family" face persona. He's been gold since joining UE.

carmella owes her success to the Big Hog. girl got zero reaction when she stepped onto the main roster
watch him come back at summerslam and help her win :lol:

the finest has spoken

:lol: the whole E roster going to town on dave
they probably been wanting to **** on him for a hot minute and now have a reason

carmella owes her success to the Big Hog. girl got zero reaction when she stepped onto the main roster

the finest has spoken

they probably been wanting to **** on him for a hot minute and now have a reason

They probably got the green light from Vince to go at him.

I've said it before but Kairi's pirate gimmick is going to die a very painful death on the main roster

I thought the same of Elias. Don’t count her out just yet.

Kairi was a competitive sailor before pro wrestling. Also she’s not blonde haired/blue eyed so she’s already DOA when she gets called up.

When you said DOA, I instantly thought of Kasumi from Dead or Alive as her next gimmick.

the finest has spoken

He should’ve just said Dave was not the finest. Would’ve gone over a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom