Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

ill never be a fan of undisputed midgets.

cole has the body of a 12 year old girl and stole chris jerichos “baybay”. o reily looks like he has down syndrome. strong looks like a long lost member of the mean street posse. the era of grown men factions acting like 14 year olds is over.

I thought the same of Elias. Don’t count her out just yet.
One is a heel that plays guitar, is jacked, and who's gimmick relies on promos and the other is a Japanese "pirate" who doesn't speak great English. Big difference :lol:
And seeing what they've done to Asuka, I have absolutely no faith they'll handle her well

cole has the body of a 12 year old girl and stole chris jerichos “baybay”. o reily looks like he has down syndrome. strong looks like a long lost member of the mean street posse. the era of grown men factions acting like 14 year olds is over.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh :rofl: :rofl:

Ill smoke ur ***

tenor.gif

One is a heel that plays guitar, is jacked, and who's gimmick relies on promos and the other is a Japanese "pirate" who doesn't speak great English. Big difference :lol:
And seeing what they've done to Asuka, I have absolutely no faith they'll handle her well

Yeah but Elias was the biggest garbage to hit NXT since Apollo Crews, with half the in ring ability. He was basically CJ Parker 2.0 and had a complete 180 on the main roster. Now don’t get me wrong, my heart agrees with you, but I could also see Vince being like “This is what Asuka should’ve been!” and cut vignettes with her and make her hella strong.

You know Vince LOVES his characters.

Yeah but Elias was the biggest garbage to hit NXT since Apollo Crews, with half the in ring ability. He was basically CJ Parker 2.0 and had a complete 180 on the main roster. Now don’t get me wrong, my heart agrees with you, but I could also see Vince being like “This is what Asuka should’ve been!” and cut vignettes with her and make her hella strong.

You know Vince LOVES his characters.

Apollo was actually good in NXT.

Just got called up 2 years too soon.

Naw bay bay trash and so is his ****** rejects.

991.gif

Back
Top Bottom