Avoiding Jumpoffs (Final Update)

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

smh. Cant even be mad at dudes not posting pics because of snitch @%# !%#%%! on here. OP should expose dude. He needs to be made an example of.

This!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

smh. Cant even be mad at dudes not posting pics because of snitch @%# !%#%%! on here. OP should expose dude. He needs to be made an example of.

The sad part is that this has happened a bunch of times before.  Some of these dudes ruin everything.  I'll never forget the time someone made a NT twitter account and some clown changed the password so people couldn't use it.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

LOL people snitched thinking they would get some. How desperate can you get.

EDIT#3: So I decided not to call out the culprit responsible for linking this thread, however I will give the list of suspects.  Snitching is snitching, what good will it do me to put a name out there. Plus we won't know who it really was since they used his real name and not his NT screenname.

process of elimination fam...I know 2 of the SN off the bat I'm sure other people know the rest. Give us a name
nerd.gif

LOL @ the fat and ugly dudes who friend requested her ASAP...as if you had some sort of chance to even get a Hi in....

you guys are the epitome of lame.....

everyone of those friend request dudes need to be put on blast ASAP...

She's pretty cute. OP's friend messed up. She made the effort of telling dude how she really feels, and he responds with some nonsense (although very hilarious). I think this is a solid case of a guy getting big headed, you can next a girl without having to be an a-hole about it. Props to OP's friend for smashing ol' girl after a Disneyland date though
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

and
indifferent.gif
to the snitch. We coulda had an epic thread with more pics and you killed it for us all. OP you should most definitely release the name of the snitch...NT detecs will figure the rest out.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by copped

LOL @ the fat and ugly dudes who friend requested her ASAP...as if you had some sort of chance to even get a Hi in....

you guys are the epitome of lame.....

everyone of those friend request dudes need to be put on blast ASAP...
im sayin she called dudes that added her creeps
brb desperate nter linking her thread
brb still a desperate creep
lames
indifferent.gif

I call troll.

How many decent looking young chicks out there are computer literate enough to know how to crop photos and make screenshots?

Prob somebody's sister he convinced to help him raise his number of weekly quotes on NT.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

I call troll.

How many decent looking young chicks out there are computer literate enough to know how to crop photos and make screenshots?

Prob somebody's sister he convinced to help him raise his number of weekly quotes on NT.

eyes.gif

Are you serious?
Most of these women have diploma's in photoshop now, after spending countless hours photoshopping countless images of themselves to post on twitter and facebook. 

Don't get it twisted homie...

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

I call troll.

eyes.gif

Are you serious?
Most of these women have diploma's in photoshop now, after spending countless hours photoshopping countless images of themselves to post on twitter and facebook. 

Don't get it twisted homie...

Exactly. If its one thing they know how to do is edit picture.

Who the hell is Franco? Is he the dude who snitched?

I can't believe everyone actually friend requested her, the heck you going to do, fap to her pics or try and hit her up and smash?
laugh.gif

Thread had epic potential.. ruined by whoever let her know
30t6p3b.gif

sidenote: she looked better that first picture than that tagged picture, but a cute chick nonetheless.. where does your friend work anyway? I've never worked with girls that look like that
laugh.gif

Well i don't think it's the homie mr monday, don't seem like his mo. Can't really say it's the first cat neither. Prolly fat painted on gucci dude.  Just cuz those real names don't mean we don't know you $%!%*!.  Whoever it is just come clean, and we won't drop severe punishment, we'll let you serve the black and live out your days at the wall.

roll.gif
I bet you the same people who snitched are the same ones that be frowing hard on snitching.

roll.gif
@ the 8+ dudes that friend requested this chick.  Dudes is ugly and you can tell they dont get no buns. 

roll.gif
@ this thread. No surprise that someone showed her this thread. I mean c'mon most of the NTers here would rather cop sneakers than get girls offline

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I requested her 
grin.gif

I'm also pretty sure i get more @##%% than most of y'all...carry on 
laugh.gif

So that justifies you searching for someone on FB that you don't even know and requesting her to be your friend
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I requested her 
grin.gif

I'm also pretty sure i get more @##%% than most of y'all...carry on 
laugh.gif

So that justifies you searching for someone on FB that you don't even know and requesting her to be your friend
laugh.gif

#bang!... hahahahaha...

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by theDEEK

EDIT: Sorry ya'll. Out of my co-worker's request, I have to take the picture down....one of NT Detectives told her about this and now she mad

roll.gif
roll.gif
this is why no one ever wants to post pics anymore.
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
She's nice to look at though so I would like to see moar pics.

Back
Top Bottom