Awkward, uncomfortable yet necessary conversations

Earlier today i had to create a fictional story, implicating a fictional infant to find out where in the store to look for what i needed.
I went to the pharmacy section, said hello to the pharmacist, (no pics but i would like to present tense of Smush Smash Parker her). I told her I needed an ointment that was safe for babies. She tiltsher head and quipped "for who?"

After an awkward silence, I smugly gestured and replied an an incoherent yet understanding manner, my nephew, who is an infant has a rash. At this point sheis beaming at me and asks "if it is a diaper rash?" I may have nodded my head.

She then asks, "is it red, does it have bumps?" At this point, I caught a case of the helium voice and told her I don't know I haven't seenmy nephews rash. Was the pharmacist implying that I, a man whose reputation stands tall at the four corners of a mosque hall like a minaret would have genitalherpes? She then smiles and says go to aisle 6 and you'll find some three letter acronym product. So under this guise I stroll to aisle 6, and I dont seethe grown version of what i need, Wet Wipes, I saw Baby Wipes, but noWet Wipes.

In this day and age it is an absolute injustice for a man to go through such trials and tribulations to find out where the Wet Wipes are in the supermarket. It would have been deemed dishonorable in the mind of the public if I had bluntly asked the pharmacist, "Where the WetWipes at?"

By the way, the reason I went to look for Wet Wipes was because I saw mtv cribs, and trick daddy dropped knowledge, some real jewels. He said men should usewet wipes. it's not right to be a man, use toilet paper and leave crusties behind.
pause.gif

Wet wipes don't feel right. Like I feel they might slide off the trail of chocolate, they seem very slippery.

I need to feel the paper kinda scrapping in order to feel clean.

driving back i thought what happened was funny, laughter is medicine for me, figured i would share it. liban if you want to hate then using a quotable from thebook of big pun in a timely manner is necessary "im always moving past you even when i use the bathroom, wiping my @#$ with pages straight out the book ofmatthew."

i just had the "hey roommate, can you stop bringing my ex-girlfriend around all the time and asking her to move in with us" conversation. it wasawkward, uncomfortable, yet so necessary.

Only if i had hemeroids would I use wet wipes. Don't like the wet feeling bro.
I'm just waiting for somebody to PS a picture of Trick Daddy and some wipes.

"The Moment of Truth" the show man, now this stuff is insane...People are MAD shady...

So would you wipe with regular toilet paper and then top it off with a few wet wipes or do the wet wipes replace the toilet paper altogether?

Back
Top Bottom