Awwwww No! this is what's hot in the Streets?! (Of Mexico)

Originally Posted by Jking0821

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let them boys cocinar

dejar que los niños cocinar
grin.gif

K0BEistheG0AT wrote:
Dallas taking an L for this one...

actually the Dallas peeps that use them usually have the best looking Mexican chick. I myself dont use these and would never use them but if you go to that one spot Escapades you will find a bad looking chick all on these guys

K0BEistheG0AT wrote:
Dallas taking an L for this one...

actually the Dallas peeps that use them usually have the best looking Mexican chick. I myself dont use these and would never use them but if you go to that one spot Escapades you will find a bad looking chick all on these guys

roll.gif
roll.gif

The ones that had the serious looks on their faces throwing up all sorts of weird stuff with their hands have me dyinggggg.

roll.gif
roll.gif

The ones that had the serious looks on their faces throwing up all sorts of weird stuff with their hands have me dyinggggg.

Let's make of people who are having fun and living how they want without hurting others.

Let's make of people who are having fun and living how they want without hurting others.

yeah saw a thread on this a while back, still funny

how do you put a youtube link up with half the video already skipped to the part you want? like this one

yeah saw a thread on this a while back, still funny

how do you put a youtube link up with half the video already skipped to the part you want? like this one

Back
Top Bottom