Awwwww No! this is what's hot in the Streets?! (Of Mexico)

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Agree with Anton, with all the extreme violence going on in Mexico, this is actually something positive and fun....let those boys cook.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Agree with Anton, with all the extreme violence going on in Mexico, this is actually something positive and fun....let those boys cook.

Originally Posted by FungusFoot85

I'm from Guadalajara and I've never seen !$#* like this in my life LOL, these peeps are just poor folks doing their thing, I bet they get pull more ho es with those silly boots than most of you basement dwelling NTers lol Swag to the maximum
Testimony:

20110501_04.jpg

Originally Posted by FungusFoot85

I'm from Guadalajara and I've never seen !$#* like this in my life LOL, these peeps are just poor folks doing their thing, I bet they get pull more ho es with those silly boots than most of you basement dwelling NTers lol Swag to the maximum
Testimony:

20110501_04.jpg

I still can't tell if this is real life. If it is Mind=Blown. But I can't help but to think it's just a very well done satire piece. (Since they are blaming Texas on the movement, The DJ, Etc.)

I still can't tell if this is real life. If it is Mind=Blown. But I can't help but to think it's just a very well done satire piece. (Since they are blaming Texas on the movement, The DJ, Etc.)

Originally Posted by gil23

6e425a2ea85a1240af30fc21b244ce9a9b31450_r.gif

laugh.gif
 exactly

like i said in the other 3 threads, 98% of mexico does NOT approve of this. but they aint hurting anybody, more power to them i guess
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gil23

6e425a2ea85a1240af30fc21b244ce9a9b31450_r.gif

laugh.gif
 exactly

like i said in the other 3 threads, 98% of mexico does NOT approve of this. but they aint hurting anybody, more power to them i guess
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by manny1

K0BEistheG0AT wrote:
Dallas taking an L for this one...

actually the Dallas peeps that use them usually have the best looking Mexican chick. I myself dont use these and would never use them but if you go to that one spot Escapades you will find a bad looking chick all on these guys

these dudes stay pullin
pimp.gif
females but thats because they have girlfriends with similar interests, i dont %@%! with that stupid music, youll never catch me at one of those clubs. let me get a more americanized hispanic girl.

Originally Posted by manny1

K0BEistheG0AT wrote:
Dallas taking an L for this one...

actually the Dallas peeps that use them usually have the best looking Mexican chick. I myself dont use these and would never use them but if you go to that one spot Escapades you will find a bad looking chick all on these guys

these dudes stay pullin
pimp.gif
females but thats because they have girlfriends with similar interests, i dont %@%! with that stupid music, youll never catch me at one of those clubs. let me get a more americanized hispanic girl.

Back
Top Bottom