Ay NT, How Ya'll Smash Older Chicks(30+)?

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Y'all actin like y'all ain't got mommas. Just peep what she be talking about and use it.
Is that you Jody? Because my momma don't talk about NOTHING I would use to bag a woman

Can't breathe
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

I'm 24 and smashed my 35 year old neighbor, worst mistake of my life she was 35 and single with no kids for a reason

It was easy to smash though, I was just walking through the neighborhood she was sitting outside I just stopped and said hi, she asked why I never spoke to her before, she went on about how she has been seeing me all the time blah blah, I got the number. The next day I hit her up, she tells me to come over because she cooked, I go over but she's in the back room I chill on the couch, she's comes from the back in some lil #%# shorts and the #%# is huge and the monkey is super fat. We start making out, I'm rubbing on the %!++@ I whip out the pipe and she precedes to suck me up for dear life, after I smash she starts talking about wanting a relationship and kids and how no guys wants a serious relationship. I put my clothes on and bounce, she text me every day for the next two weeks, wanting the D, I was about to smash again but she started the I want a family talk beforehand and it made my penis soft. She hasn't hit me up in a few days, but I can't avoid her because she lives directly across the street from me, and she always is outside now I'm talking about who sits on the balcony at 2 am every night, mean mugging the lil jo's I have coming through

Wait, she has no kids and has her own place? Where is this chick? This must've happened before this thread.All BS aside, you was supposed to smash that. When she started talking all that relationship jazz, you were supposed to say that you, too want a serious relationship and children, ONE DAY(never allude to it being with her) and then proceed to penatrate. She just didn't want you to think shes a slutbucket.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

I'm 24 and smashed my 35 year old neighbor, worst mistake of my life she was 35 and single with no kids for a reason

It was easy to smash though, I was just walking through the neighborhood she was sitting outside I just stopped and said hi, she asked why I never spoke to her before, she went on about how she has been seeing me all the time blah blah, I got the number. The next day I hit her up, she tells me to come over because she cooked, I go over but she's in the back room I chill on the couch, she's comes from the back in some lil #%# shorts and the #%# is huge and the monkey is super fat. We start making out, I'm rubbing on the %!++@ I whip out the pipe and she precedes to suck me up for dear life, after I smash she starts talking about wanting a relationship and kids and how no guys wants a serious relationship. I put my clothes on and bounce, she text me every day for the next two weeks, wanting the D, I was about to smash again but she started the I want a family talk beforehand and it made my penis soft. She hasn't hit me up in a few days, but I can't avoid her because she lives directly across the street from me, and she always is outside now I'm talking about who sits on the balcony at 2 am every night, mean mugging the lil jo's I have coming through

Wait, she has no kids and has her own place? Where is this chick? This must've happened before this thread.All BS aside, you was supposed to smash that. When she started talking all that relationship jazz, you were supposed to say that you, too want a serious relationship and children, ONE DAY(never allude to it being with her) and then proceed to penatrate. She just didn't want you to think shes a slutbucket.

solefood dropped the ball on this one. this couldve been a daily smash
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by ricky409

510364cf672529b190ea86820502bbe70a979898_r.png

47f16b6b229d8006b1626e023a5319a0cad0f8e5_r.png

38 years old...

manager at a Dollar General...

Kids are my age...

WIS?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I wouldn't touch that. But I'd spuge on her skin, though.

Reply with this. Friday Night, we taking a break and getting a room. I'll hit you when I'm on the way. That's all you need to tell her.

Only read OP's post so far, you could start by spelling busy correctly. Followed by getting a career and living on your own. That's a good start
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
This thread again???? *facepalm*

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Y'all actin like y'all ain't got mommas. Just peep what she be talking about and use it.
Is that you Jody? Because my momma don't talk about NOTHING I would use to bag a woman

Right?
laugh.gif
If anything my mom is the reason I WOULDN'T wanna mess with an older chick.

Originally Posted by ricky409

510364cf672529b190ea86820502bbe70a979898_r.png

47f16b6b229d8006b1626e023a5319a0cad0f8e5_r.png

38 years old...

manager at a Dollar General...

Kids are my age...

WIS?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Reply with this. Friday Night, we taking a break and getting a room. I'll hit you when I'm on the way. That's all you need to tell her.
laugh.gif
 Exactly. You could even cut a few letters and all of the vowels out of those words and you'll be perfectly fine.

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

solefood dropped the ball on this one. this couldve been a daily smash
30t6p3b.gif

Serious? I would've done the same %%%% he did. 

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I loves me older women. I was 22 and I had a 48 year old. Sex game was nice. Now I'm 28 and I've hooked up with a 46 year old and a 44 year old. They know the deal. Just come correct, act like you been there before, and you good money.

You like fat !#@!#% though. Doesn't count.

roll.gif
 Dey da bess!

laugh.gif
 Exactly. You could even cut a few letters and all of the vowels out of those words and you'll be perfectly fine.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom