Ay NT, How Ya'll Smash Older Chicks(30+)?

I know everyone drives M5's and smash nothing but dimes, so this would be the place to ask. I'm a 19 YO and met this 40 something chick on Saturday, I introduced myself and got the number. FF'd to today, I call her, she start talking about nonsense(her day, shh like that) and she say she's buzy this week, and I end the convo shortly after that. I figure the only reason she gave me her #, because she wants the D, so cut the flirty nonsense and set something up. So w/ that in mind, other than what I said, what's the other tools to smashing the more experienced women?

i wanna bang my teacher, i want some help too....
...but, i think it's all about how you present yourself to the situation. juss be a male, a ****, real mannish. 

women want a guy who acts like a man.

You played it right, don't play along with her nonsense. She will crawl right back if it's meant to be. 

Her telling you about her day = nonsense...
laugh.gif

You won't smash that one, that fish is on the edge of the desperation scale.  

Even if you just want to smash, you at least need to hold a decent convo...
laugh.gif

Edit:

Like dude said, the invitation to smash was subtle and you missed it.  She probably told you about her +!%$#! day (open invite) and you ignored it.  *shrugs*

text her: "wanna get buzy?"
but seriously probably just talk, hit on her, be yourself. If she's a coug she'll make a move eventually I would think.

I've done 3 50+ white women, and a couple 40+ black women, its easy, and the good thing is that they always know what it is....the internet or bar is always the best bet

You have to realize that there is a major difference between the way an older woman and a younger woman carry themselves. Not only is it a cultural difference, being that women in their 40s were raised in the 70s versus women of the 90s, but older women have been around for a lot longer as well. They probably aren't going to beg you to come over and spend time like a younger woman might. They don't need that.

In my experience, older women are a lot more subtle with their game. It might sound like she's talking about her day/week to you, but she might really be giving you an invitation to pursue something. Had a woman tell me "Well, I'm busy for the next few days with work and everything, bu maybe I'll have some time to get some things done on Friday before my kids are back from school." Needless to say we got some studying done that Friday. Gotta pay attention my man.

Meet old joint and I treat her like a youngin'
Rewind her mind and watch her start buggin'

-MonStar

A woman in her 40's aint talkin about no Jordans. She got real life problems. Just go with the flow. Make her laugh and the GTD. Nuff said.

Originally Posted by Yeah

You have to realize that there is a major difference between the way an older woman and a younger woman carry themselves. Not only is it a cultural difference, being that women in their 40s were raised in the 70s versus women of the 90s, but older women have been around for a lot longer as well. They probably aren't going to beg you to come over and spend time like a younger woman might. They don't need that.

In my experience, older women are a lot more subtle with their game. It might sound like she's talking about her day/week to you, but she might really be giving you an invitation to pursue something. Had a woman tell me "Well, I'm busy for the next few days with work and everything, bu maybe I'll have some time to get some things done on Friday before my kids are back from school." Needless to say we got some studying done that Friday. Gotta pay attention my man.
She said she don't do nothing on Sundays but go to Church.
30t6p3b.gif
@ Me. I guess Sunday, would of been my shot.
Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Her telling you about her day = nonsense...
laugh.gif

You won't smash that one, that fish is on the edge of the desperation scale.  

Even if you just want to smash, you at least need to hold a decent convo...
laugh.gif

Edit:

Like dude said, the invitation to smash was subtle and you missed it.  She probably told you about her +!%$#! day (open invite) and you ignored it.  *shrugs*

She said she was tired, that's why the convo ended. But she said about next week she maybe free, and said to call her later on.
So, I guess there is a legit shot at recovery. 
laugh.gif
 If so, call her a couple of days from now?

Don't know but for some reason older chicks like me, I've noticed this since I was in 8th grade.

Haven't gotten buns from any, Lack of choice, Not opportunity.
30t6p3b.gif

If I really tried, I would smash a bunch of 30+ females.

MILFs and Cougars.
pimp.gif

Literally make small talk and be like u wanna come by place in 5 min or less or tell them they're leaving with you..it works lol

Older white women cream at the thought of a younger guy preferably African American and Hispanic

Sad this cougar I hit would see me at the bar and act like she don't know me cuz she's prowling for another young guy and had the nerve to tell me she dont do this often..but that head was amazing I locked up and actually started shaking

Originally Posted by 216301baller

Literally make small talk and be like u wanna come by place in 5 min or less or tell them they're leaving with you..it works lol

Older white women cream at the thought of a younger guy preferably African American and Hispanic

Sad this cougar I hit would see me at the bar and act like she don't know me cuz she's prowling for another young guy and had the nerve to tell me she dont do this often..but that head was amazing I locked up and actually started shaking
Will use this when I reach drinking age(19 btw).
So, as far as smashing milfs after you get the #, peep the small talk and set something up?

I've mess with some 30+ women back when I was on my early 20's. Pretty much all I did was to hit the club or bar and just danced with them nd they liked it I guess cus, after that they would just tell me to meet up later that night to do something. So we would be at the same bar or club with the homies and other plp but leave together.
I don't know what, but it worked most of the time. U just gotta be confident and don't play games. The homies would ride along with me if they didnt get any that night and just wait for me at the women house on the couch sleeping or something, while their own kids were sleeping as well. (those were some good times I ain't gonna lie) and while I was taking care of business. I'm 26 btw.

To be honest I don't even get the numbers and if I do I dont save them..I only meet them at bars

But yea let them know wassup from the jump..don't come out and be like I'm tryna smash but let your intentions known

Trust me if she is messing with younger dudes she has been around the block a few times..esp if she isn't married she knows in a couple years no dudes will be banging her that's why cougars are easy as college freshmans

I can't jump older yambs for +@$@... smh.

I always get the number, but when it comes down to kicking it, they're always busy and that stuff irks me. Lol.

Oh well...

Originally Posted by solarius49

I've done 3 50+ white women, and a couple 40+ black women, its easy, and the good thing is that they always know what it is....the internet or bar is always the best bet

QFT.

No games played.  If you(or her) made intentions clear, you might hang out twice before she gives you the green light.

most of these older women aren't looking to get tied down. They've been there and done that...

show them a good time and flirt a bit, then you'll be in there

yeah man no offense but show a little more class and you may find that works. gotta get a little more game up for older ladies.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son was like...

j8ec8w.jpg

I know that feel bro. I had an out of body experience one time...shawty said that wasn't her A game head either
eek.gif

Originally Posted by romedadude

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son was like...

j8ec8w.jpg

I know that feel bro. I had an out of body experience one time...shawty said that wasn't her A game head either
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

haven't seen that gif for a while.

Back
Top Bottom