Aye...What was your status in High School? Vol. Jock or Nerd

I was just that dude. Not the smartest nor the most pupolar.

Pretty much just you avarage hey I seen you at my school dude.

I didn't really try to gt out there in H.S it was w.e

i was just _______'s girlfriend
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I was the "spoiled rich white boy" so I was told, my parents are middle class though they didn't spoil me. Just because I dressed good and alwayshad some fresh kicks on. I won best dressed senior year too.

I was the too cool for school kid. Too cool for student orgs/clubs, anything really.
laugh.gif

I was the outcast. Known durin hoop season though I rode the bench. Ppl knew me, but aint rock w/ me cause I aint have money like the other dudes. I was the 2pair of sneakers a school yr kid.
laugh.gif
Kept to myself and never followed the in-crowd.

Wow, alot of people gassing themselves up claiming they were "popular" in here.
eyes.gif

Anyways, I wasn't popular. I played Football, Soccer, Track, and rank Cross Country. People knew me, but I wouldn't consider myself popular. Theunderclassmen chicks always wanted to get at me
tongue.gif

still in hs..but,

smart, elitist, kept to myself, not a jock and didnt hang out with them but i had a bunch of connects, akward, athletic, music and clothes guy

and the biggest cheater in school. had a business going
laugh.gif

I played football, volleyball, was in the ASB, and voted most likely to have an excuse. Everyone knew me. I was kind of in the middle I would say because Ikept a 3.8 GPA until junior year when I started drinking a lot and so people kept thinking I was smart. SMH at me

I played all for years of football and senior year baseball too
I did Student Government
I was known by almost everyone

I Love PG County schools

def more of a nerd, but i fit in with the cool crowd. was just quiet and really shy; i basically fit into most groups, but i didn't really"belong" to any group.

I was just that "guy"
"who is that?"
"Thats dj"
"Who"
"Dj Hairston"
"Oh, ok cool"
*Keeps on moving along with their day.

Everyone knew who I was but idk for what exactly, I was funny and played football and did ROTC but wasn't the best athlete, the most in ROTC or theFunniest, so I guess I was just known.

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

Unknown cool kid.

Hung out with two people. They were mad popular, but no one ever knew who I was, but I was fresh so I got a pass.

"Who the *+@% is this guy?"

"Oh, that's Eric"

"Who?"

"He hangs out with Tim and Derek."

"Oh, ok."

laugh.gif
PG County Public Schools FTW.
Same

only difference was that I'm a big #%# nerd but still clean with it

dude that everybody knew, did my own thing

stunted alot, got my work done but not as good as it could've been

nominated for best dressed, lost but still got the "hood votes"
laugh.gif

overall good hs career
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

I played football & basketball in high school but I wouldn't really consider myself a jock. I personally think jock is a negative term with a lot ofuntrue stereotypes attached to it. I'm not totally sure how you would describe my "status" in high school but I sure as hell enjoyed my time as ahigh school student.

1st high school - I guess the bad boy/class clown/jock
smh.gif

2nd high school - smart weed-fiend/dealer
3rd and final joint - My boys already had a rep there so i just kinda got mashed in to their thing.

Overall i was mostly the smart lazy guy out the group.

Back
Top Bottom