Aye...What was your status in High School? Vol. Jock or Nerd

The nice guy that has the nice smile. Our class had like 190 and we all went to middle school together. So everyone got along.

i was on the football team
and i was on "Mathletes"
so i was smart, yet kinda jockish
so i dunno, everyone knew me
i was kinda quiet too though.

tom boy.
tongue.gif

I was the guy who was cool with everybody, I had the most diverse groups of friends. I was a class clown and Prom King, got "Best Personality" and"Typical Senior". I kept it drama free for 4 years.

I had good grades and I was quiet. Never really had problems with any of my teachers.

Being quiet actually hurt me at times. For some reason, a few ugly girls saw that as some sort of sign that I would be easy to get with. -_-

I would only hang out with the same few people throughout my time in HS, usually 2 or 3 others.

Most of the popular kids in my school didn't graduate.
Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i was just _______'s girlfriend
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

damnn man, high school was so tight. I played football and wrestled all 4 years so I guess I was closer to being a jock than a nerd. I was always prettyathletic, but I was far from being the school hero/ meat head. I kicked it with anyone who I got along with, which ranged from nerds-to-jocks. I got goodgrades my last two years of hs and played hella video games.. so I gotta admitt, I was kind of a nerd too.
laugh.gif

read up/About how I used to get beat up/Peed on, be on free lunch and change schools every three months.

thats about right

graduated from eagle academy. know for the smoothes dude out there,, very low key but was everywhere,, miss thoes days.....played ball in 4 years we was 32-5

Chill dude, hung around a decent amount of people. I don't fool around that much in class. Not a jock nor a nerd
laugh.gif

9th, 10th, half of 11th = Funny fat boy with all the OG nikes/jordans

Spring semester 11th = freshest white boy in school. star of baseball team. losing weight.

12th = sexy white boy w/ plenty jumpoffs. all-state baseball player. still rockin og nikes.

I was one of 10 white boys in my school.
laugh.gif

If you were to ask someone at my high school they would probably say the buff DJ who played football and smoked alot of trees.

Comedian/Jock/Nerd/Loner/Loser ......I was chill with many circles and many saw me as either one ofthose

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Cool dude who everybody knew and knew everybody.

Also was one of the best dressed people in my class. People started calling me the dude who never wore the same thing twice because i had so many shoes and clothes
basically, and class clown
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom