Ayo!! Why was enimem tea-bagged?

I haven't watched MTV in years so I wasn't even aware that the MTV movie awards already happened this year....but yeah Em got shafted (no punintended.)
smh.gif

But what I can't understand is all the hate on Eminem all of a sudden. If this was 10 years ago ya'll would've been all on Em's nutts. (nh)

AirUpHere23 wrote:
I haven't watched MTV in years so I wasn't even aware that the MTV movie awards already happened this year....but yeah Em got shafted (no pun intended.)
smh.gif

But what I can't understand is all the hate on Eminem all of a sudden. If this was 10 years ago ya'll would've been all on Em's nutts. (nh)
Answered your own question.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Didn't Em say something a while back about being in a movie? Maybe this is it? This is definitely added into Bruno right?
I can see Eminem being a good sport and allowing himself to be embarrassed like this lol. I mean, he makes fun of all those celebs right? This is no different.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I haven't watched MTV in years so I wasn't even aware that the MTV movie awards already happened this year....but yeah Em got shafted (no pun intended.)
smh.gif

Keyword 10 years ago. Master P was still the bomb ten years ago
laugh.gif

.. and after all, his album has only been out for a couple weeks now. Perfect timing to see a small bump in sales. Bet he scans a few more next week, based offincreased awareness of him.

Sacha Baron Cohen and Eminem scripted and rehearsed the outrageous stunt at Sunday's MTV Movie Awards that left the rapper's face buried in the funnyman's crotch.

Audience members and TV viewers were left stunned when Baron Cohen, in character as gay fashionista Bruno and dressed as a giant dove, fell from the roof of the Universal Ampitheater onto Eminem's lap.

The Slim Shady star was heard angrily protesting before storming out of the show, accompanied by his entourage.

The incident provoked furious debate about whether the incident was staged or planned behind Eminem's back.

On Monday, Paris Hilton insisted Eminem knew nothing about it and his response was real - but now MTV's head writer has come forward to confess the star was in on it all along.

Scott Aukerman writes on his blog, "Yes, the Eminem-Bruno incident was staged. They rehearsed it at dress (rehearsal) and yes, it went as far as it did on the live show."

Back
Top Bottom