AZ Summit ideas

Quote:
Fri Nov 17 vs. Philly (We could make it a 2 day thing, have the game on Fri. night and then play ball on Saturday)

Fri Dec 1 vs. Milwaukee

Fri Dec 15 vs. Golden State

im down for any of those dates
I AM The King of Metaphors
AND I CAN get you some serious VAGINA!!!
I AM NOT A PIMP. NO LIE

I'm not totally agaist the Majerles idea, but what most of you don't know is that I no longer work there. After almost 4 years I have moved on to a bigger and better opportunity. Unfortunetly, things between me and my old boss turned very sour after I left. If it comes down to it i'll make the call and make it happen, but I don't have much of a desire to ever talk to, or see a few of the people that I left behind. Alex and I have been kinda waiting on a few things that have been slow developing to throw out a "summit" idea. Majerles is such a perfect venue for us and I understand that, so like I said If I need to, i'll make it happen. I just wish that we could find something better or comperable. A suns game would be dope, but I have a feeling a lot of people would no show and that means that someone would be left holding the bag as far as pre-purchasing tickets. If memory serves me the last summit we had was in January, so we def need to try to get something going. Personally, I have thrown myself into my new job and shoes have taken a back (way back) seat. I would love to see what you guys have picked up and see some old faces. Let's also not forget, the originator of this tread has managed to get himself banned (again :wow:
eek.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
>D :tongue:
tongue.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
:b
tongue.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
and mostly :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
). I talk to Zo quite a bit so i'll see if he's got anything new as far as ideas for when/how we can put this together. Until then, keep throwing out ideas and let's see if something makes sense.

Congrats on the career move and thanks goes out to you and Alex for the last two events at Majerle's. No need to make any calls. Let's focus on finding another spot where we can hang out and display kicks. I dont totally disagree with the Suns game but I dont feel it is the right venue. What I enjoyed about Majerles was the opportunity to see the kicks on display and chat with other sneaker heads. I dont think we would have those opportunities at a Suns game.

Back
Top Bottom