B grade J's

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

I was going to list regular retailers, but I'd probably get sued!
roll.gif

true dat!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dyoumans

I missed out on a couple of Jordan releases in 2010. How often, when, and where does JB usually drop B grade?

I'd never buy b - grades just like  I would never buy fakes.
B - grades suk.
indifferent.gif

I missed out on a couple of Jordan releases in 2010. How often, when, and where does JB usually drop B grade?

B - grades suk.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

B - grades suk.
indifferent.gif

not if you're looking for something to ball in, back in 05 i was at a nike outlet and pickedup 2 pairs of grey toe 13s, and only cuz of minor bleeding of the pods. I still play in them today, the bleeding is literally the only problem there is with them, plus they were 60% off.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

B - grades suk.
indifferent.gif

not if you're looking for something to ball in, back in 05 i was at a nike outlet and pickedup 2 pairs of grey toe 13s, and only cuz of minor bleeding of the pods. I still play in them today, the bleeding is literally the only problem there is with them, plus they were 60% off.

Originally Posted by Daver

Yup. Nike outlets. There are times when somehow and some way b grades pass quality control over at JB and they hit retail. Having connects does help, also. Cuz some "hot" shoes don't even touch the floor cuz of the employees at outlets grab them while in the stock room still.
Amen to that.
That's why having connect is good in situation like these.
Unless OP is looking for GR stuff.

Originally Posted by Daver

Yup. Nike outlets. There are times when somehow and some way b grades pass quality control over at JB and they hit retail. Having connects does help, also. Cuz some "hot" shoes don't even touch the floor cuz of the employees at outlets grab them while in the stock room still.
Amen to that.
That's why having connect is good in situation like these.
Unless OP is looking for GR stuff.

There is (usually) absolutely nothing wrong with B-grades. As has been said, you really aren't going to see any noticeable differences between them and "A-grades" (based on how some people have been complaining/some of the Jordan Cement 3 problems, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the B-grades look better than a few of those).

B-grades don't compare to fakes in any way. B-grades are still 100% authentic product.

Usually, B-grades won't come with their original box (but sometimes they do). Usually, they have a "B" stamped on the size tag (but sometimes they don't)... or a "BG" on the box (well, that was back in the day anyway)... the obvious one is the big "Cosmetic Seconds" stamp they put on some of the boxes.

They are "officially" found at Nike Factory Stores, as everyone has been saying.

There is (usually) absolutely nothing wrong with B-grades. As has been said, you really aren't going to see any noticeable differences between them and "A-grades" (based on how some people have been complaining/some of the Jordan Cement 3 problems, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the B-grades look better than a few of those).

B-grades don't compare to fakes in any way. B-grades are still 100% authentic product.

Usually, B-grades won't come with their original box (but sometimes they do). Usually, they have a "B" stamped on the size tag (but sometimes they don't)... or a "BG" on the box (well, that was back in the day anyway)... the obvious one is the big "Cosmetic Seconds" stamp they put on some of the boxes.

They are "officially" found at Nike Factory Stores, as everyone has been saying.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Well said.

Back in 2001 while shopping at my local Outlet, I was very fortunate to find a pair of B-Grade Concord 11's sz 9 for $39.99(priced wrong of course). I sold them for $250 in NDS condition with yellowed mesh and yellowed soles. There was nothing noticeably wrong with them when I bought them except that there was a very minor spot of glue on the toebox (no bigger than 2 millimeters), no box, no retro card, and that was it. I was lucky at that time to know someone who worked there
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Well said.

Back in 2001 while shopping at my local Outlet, I was very fortunate to find a pair of B-Grade Concord 11's sz 9 for $39.99(priced wrong of course). I sold them for $250 in NDS condition with yellowed mesh and yellowed soles. There was nothing noticeably wrong with them when I bought them except that there was a very minor spot of glue on the toebox (no bigger than 2 millimeters), no box, no retro card, and that was it. I was lucky at that time to know someone who worked there
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

amen to this. well said

amen to this. well said

The B-Grades are still Authentic shoes... go get u some b-grades my dude and then get u a nice fit with the extra 60 bucks you save...

The B-Grades are still Authentic shoes... go get u some b-grades my dude and then get u a nice fit with the extra 60 bucks you save...

Back
Top Bottom