B grade J's

I missed out on a couple of Jordan releases in 2010. How often, when, and where does JB usually drop B grade?

I missed out on a couple of Jordan releases in 2010. How often, when, and where does JB usually drop B grade?

You can find B-grade at your nearest outlets, that's where most of them end up.
Now, on when & how often, that where you do research on. (Having connects helps).

Now, on when & how often, that where you do research on. (Having connects helps).

I was going to list regular retailers, but I'd probably get sued!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jayem

Yup. Nike outlets. There are times when somehow and some way b grades pass quality control over at JB and they hit retail. Having connects does help, also. Cuz some "hot" shoes don't even touch the floor cuz of the employees at outlets grab them while in the stock room still.

Originally Posted by jayem

Yup. Nike outlets. There are times when somehow and some way b grades pass quality control over at JB and they hit retail. Having connects does help, also. Cuz some "hot" shoes don't even touch the floor cuz of the employees at outlets grab them while in the stock room still.

nike outlets no doubt. i've gotten b grade ix's, raging bull v's, dmp vii's, etc. in the past and they have been flawless almost looking like a grades

nike outlets no doubt. i've gotten b grade ix's, raging bull v's, dmp vii's, etc. in the past and they have been flawless almost looking like a grades

Originally Posted by bruintaf

fixed

Originally Posted by bruintaf

fixed

check out the outlet thread in the nike retro section. some good info is posted in there. if you have the product number for the shoes you can always call nike up and ask them to do a stock locator of the shoes and see what outlets has them. usually you can expect b-grades to hit the outlets about 6 months after the original release of the a-grade versions from what i've noticed. if you're patient enough you might be able to find the a-grade version of the shoes for less than the b-grades when they hit the outlets and clearance center.

check out the outlet thread in the nike retro section. some good info is posted in there. if you have the product number for the shoes you can always call nike up and ask them to do a stock locator of the shoes and see what outlets has them. usually you can expect b-grades to hit the outlets about 6 months after the original release of the a-grade versions from what i've noticed. if you're patient enough you might be able to find the a-grade version of the shoes for less than the b-grades when they hit the outlets and clearance center.

Back
Top Bottom