Bachelor Pad.

I think i saw some ok ones. Not bad but never enough to make your mind up nice skater dude pictured .

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

seating1cb1.jpg

I'm looking for a area rug similar to this one... anybody have any ideas?  Looks like a 5 x 7

Looks like one of my rugs. (picture below) It's the "IDBYN" (801.393.00) from Ikea.

While we are on the subjects of rugs, no B-Cave is complete with out a robotic vacuum cleaner.
pimp.gif

Just be advised the IKEA rug sheds off a lot during the first month or two of using it  *referring to Answer's pic.

Here's the product:

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80146683

Wordy Dirts:

I think they may have discontinued the item. Can you tell me a 4-digit code on the tag? it should say 08 or 09 or 10 on the 1st two digits and numbers anywhere from 01-52 for the 3rd and 4th digits.

Pics from back when i used to have a bachelor's pad ... could do no wrong with the ladies ...lol
devil.gif

Family Room

Master Bedroom

Living Room

Kitchen/Dining Room

My last apt....
qxmck0.jpg

The bedroom has an en-suite and it's off to the right....the left was a small smokers balcony...

behind me is the kitchen....

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

I decided to go with this couch, any recommendations on  a paint color for the walls? I'm considering just a fresh coat of white?
sofaac.jpg

whered you find that couch? I'm looking for one pretty similar to that one.
I found it on overstock.com then did some research and the best deal was on http://www.livingcomforts...wi-td6301-mecue-03.html.
After the 5% off coupon it was $1,377 with free shipping.
How did that turn out for you?  I don't think I could ever order a couch without sitting on it first.

Dont do it! I ordered a couch from a catalog and it turned out harder than a rock! It is now my dogs bed.

It's fun to hope for that, and when I moved out, I started off nicely.

But now, almost two years on my own, I don't even know where my vacuum is. Soap scum no longer fazes me. Dishes pile up for days.

Whenever I know a girl is coming over I need hours to prepare lol. If I am not prepared, she usually doesn't make it past the living room.

Your house/Condo tells you how mature you are. clean up your damn houses people.

niidawg3, i hope you dont mind, but i might have to copy that bedroom light. +#%# looks dope
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How do you guys like platform beds? i like the style and all, but ive heard that its pretty uncomfortable, and once its assembled, you cant take it apart. ive heard mixed reviews from all my friends so far. any info guys?

I've posted these before, but here is the house I lived in a year ago (got a new job and had to move).

Mancave...facing toward TV room
264nxo2.jpg

Right wall of TV room
261oggo.jpg

Left wall of TV room...also the command center (note the mini fridge
happy.gif
)
107ug4z.jpg

Behind the TV room
5md7dk.jpg

Upstairs living room....two blue leather couches with a chair and ottoman (sp) pointed toward this
104kah4.jpg

Like I said, old pics. The light saber is gone. The LJ jersey is long gone (good riddence). When I graduated college, I actually asked my parents for a bed. The top of the mattress on this sets just above my belly button...aka, it's TALL. It was $1200. I love it.
2hozgck.jpg

Like I said, this was my old place. I now live in the city in an apartment. I'll try to remember to take pics and post them some time.

Full gallery of my new place here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/4wrestl...authkey=Gv1sRgCP2ooamF1_3fxwE&feat=directlink

I moved in two weeks ago.  It was a 1900's cigar factory.  Restored as condos that went on sale in 2007.  I'm the 2nd owner of this unit.  Approximately 1250 sq ft.  18 ft ceilings.  Northern Liberties area of Philadelphia.

And before anyone says anything, yes, there is still a lot I need.  Buying a place is expensive.  I need furniture for the first room, a new entertainment center, a dining set, a bedroom set, mount the tv in my bedroom, etc, etc, etc.

front%2003.JPG

front%2005.JPG

front%2007.JPG

kitchen%2001.JPG

back%2004.JPG

back%2001.JPG

back%2008.JPG

bed%2002.JPG

bed%2005.JPG

ka2x.jpg

Quick cell phone shot of the man cave. I'll post better ones later. Finally got my hands on my "World Class" piece by Mr. Brainwash. Here's what it looks like

mr-brainwash-world-class.jpg
url]

Back
Top Bottom