Bachelor Pad.

4wrestling - great place!
pimp.gif

wordy dirts - sick piece!

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

4wrestling-  That is a
smokin.gif
spot.  How much did it run you?
They were asking $274,900, and I got them down to $250,400.  I put 20% down and have a 30 year fixed at 5.0%.

Putting 20% down will definitely pay off in the long run (avoiding the mortgage insurance), but for the short term, my pockets are pretty tight.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Full gallery of my new place here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/4wrestl...authkey=Gv1sRgCP2ooamF1_3fxwE&feat=directlink

I moved in two weeks ago.  It was a 1900's cigar factory.  Restored as condos that went on sale in 2007.  I'm the 2nd owner of this unit.  Approximately 1250 sq ft.  18 ft ceilings.  Northern Liberties area of Philadelphia.

And before anyone says anything, yes, there is still a lot I need.  Buying a place is expensive.  I need furniture for the first room, a new entertainment center, a dining set, a bedroom set, mount the tv in my bedroom, etc, etc, etc.

front%2003.JPG

front%2005.JPG

front%2007.JPG

kitchen%2001.JPG

back%2004.JPG

back%2001.JPG

back%2008.JPG

bed%2002.JPG

bed%2005.JPG
dude your place is sick 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

a lot of potential on what to do with the interior

man that place is too nice. I would love to find a place like that the main thing I like about is the extremely high ceilings
there's so many options you have with that space. I'm jealous  
Question, what kind of floors is that in your first pic?

whoever bought that old factory did a great job too. I def wouldn't mind doing a project like thta

indifferent.gif
quoting all the pics...

mad.gif
@ the price vs the Sq Feet...  Damn you Bergen County prices.

sweet spot though 4w, props... I hope one of the first things you do is paint that railing a diff color.

Thanks for the replies, everyone. Once I can afford some more furnishings, I'll take some updated pics.

omgitswes - The floors on the entire lower level are stained concrete. I don't necessarily love the color, but they do make for very easy cleaning. And it's nothing that an area rug in the front room won't take care of.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

sweet spot though 4w, props... I hope one of the first things you do is paint that railing a diff color.
i was thinking the same. black would be a must for me. 

4wrestling...my dude! Congrats first and foremost.

2nd..where did you get that beautiful %!$ sectional!

FYI...take your time...i've been a homeowner for almost 3 years and I still have an empty dining room and barewalls.

4w, i like that couch and price. A steal imo, depending where you love. damn you NYC.

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

4wrestling...my dude! Congrats first and foremost.

2nd..where did you get that beautiful %!$ sectional!

FYI...take your time...i've been a homeowner for almost 3 years and I still have an empty dining room and barewalls.
http://www.westelm.com/pr...=csectionals-couch-sofas

It's actually 3 sofas, 1 ottomon, and 1 corner cushion.

I did sacrifice a little comfort for style, but it's still pretty comfortable.  I love being able to just completely stretch out on the couch in any direction.

i'm finna move into my own spot real soon...

i'm in college though...

not to sound like a !%#%#, but...

do yall boys get lonely stayin on ya own?

real talk...

Originally Posted by handullz

i'm finna move into my own spot real soon...

i'm in college though...

not to sound like a !%#%#, but...

do yall boys get lonely stayin on ya own?

real talk...
get a puppy.
lol but yeah i think i will get lonely, but when I do leave it's not just going to be just me unless I don't leave till I graduate then end up moving out of state.
then I'll be alone for real
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
nothing.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] http://
CoffeeTable.jpg

Coffee tables that can be used for storage, dining and working are the ultimate examples of multi-functionality. The tops can be raised into a higher position, transforming the table into the perfect spot for TV dinners and late-night work. Built-in storage hides remote controls, magazines and all other living room essentials.

Functional furniture for storage is a great idea if you have limited space.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Decided to go against getting a coffe table when I moved into my new place, but that's copped.  I need a place to hide all my remotes/controllers

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
nothing.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] http://
CoffeeTable.jpg

Coffee tables that can be used for storage, dining and working are the ultimate examples of multi-functionality. The tops can be raised into a higher position, transforming the table into the perfect spot for TV dinners and late-night work. Built-in storage hides remote controls, magazines and all other living room essentials.

Functional furniture for storage is a great idea if you have limited space.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Decided to go against getting a coffe table when I moved into my new place, but that's copped.  I need a place to hide all my remotes/controllers

It's a great coffee table, but it's also $1100.  I walked into Bo Concept here in Philly and almost choked when I started looking at the price tags.  But if that's in your price range, then props to you.

I just had a vision on fixing my own place up after being in here. got some good ideas. like that ikea rug.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Full gallery of my new place here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/4wrestl...authkey=Gv1sRgCP2ooamF1_3fxwE&feat=directlink

I moved in two weeks ago.  It was a 1900's cigar factory.  Restored as condos that went on sale in 2007.  I'm the 2nd owner of this unit.  Approximately 1250 sq ft.  18 ft ceilings.  Northern Liberties area of Philadelphia.

And before anyone says anything, yes, there is still a lot I need.  Buying a place is expensive.  I need furniture for the first room, a new entertainment center, a dining set, a bedroom set, mount the tv in my bedroom, etc, etc, etc.
Check out ApartmentTherapy.com for some help. Definitely would fit your style.
pimp.gif
by the way

so whats good with those lights?

i need something for my livingroom, i don't have lighting from the ceiling

Back
Top Bottom