Bachelor Pad.

I'm boycotting HGTV.

Making me wanna move to Waco, TX. 
mean.gif
There are definitely some great deals there (like any small town), but at the end of the day you're still living in Waco...

I've been watching HGTV lately. Especially that show Tiny House. Not that I would consider it but it's pretty iteresting.

There are definitely some great deals there (like any small town), but at the end of the day you're still living in Waco...
I can't bring myself to move to the outskirts of Cali near L.A. county so I know I wont move out of L.A.

Why would it be? That's typical pricing. I have the one from Amazon for my bedroom and it's solid.

Last edited:
Sup NT bachelors and spouses? :lol:

First bachelor pad is under contract and I'm looking for the next one. Selling my 4 bd 2.5 ba townhouse in PG and looking for a townhouse/single family in DC.

Finally read through this thread after starting it years back. Pics below from my listing. I plan to do a lot more interior design in the next place after only half assing it in this one. You'll notice the infamous niidawg IKEA lights on my nightstands :lol:

House has been greatly decluttered to look good for sale. Was under contract in 3 days :pimp:

Where in PG out of curiosity? And have you considered renting it out?

Beltsville. Thought about it but I don't have enough cash or patience. My neighbors are renting and the tenants are having problems cause the owners are taking too long to do repairs. Too much headache for me

My bedroom is finally complete.

Finally found the right light wood finish dresser to compliment my bed set.

The bed set is from crate and barrel.

The dresser got lucky at home goods on.

^Looks good, very clean look, no cable box?

Thanks!

Cable box is zip tied to the bracket.

I Had my home audio installers do my bedroom tv when they did my living room setup.

I'm a big no wire or cables being shown guy.

Thanks!

Cable box is zip tied to the bracket.

I Had my home audio installers do my bedroom tv when they did my living room setup.

I'm a big no wire or cables being shown guy.

You are something else :pimp:

Want to post my crib on here, gonna do a before and after, have some ideas in mind, studio apt so Im trying to use space wisely

Last edited:
Trying to find a natural wood bedframe that won't break the bank.

Also trying to find some art pieces for a reasonable price. I can live with prints. Anyone with suggestions?

Trying to find a natural wood bedframe that won't break the bank.

Also trying to find some art pieces for a reasonable price. I can live with prints. Anyone with suggestions?

Save and buy a nice one, if you can get 7-10 years out of it it's worth the investment.

Are you willing to build a frame yourself? The one that BroNamath posted would be fairly easy to do. The headboard would be difficult to find, but you could get that look with a few boards put together.

Last edited:
Yeah, that crate and barrel bed could be a nice little weekend project, it could be built many ways.

My bedroom is finally complete.

Finally found the right light wood finish dresser to compliment my bed set.

The bed set is from crate and barrel.

The dresser got lucky at home goods on.
I like the furniture pieces you chose, but that room desperately needs some color, IMO. Some drapes and different bedding/linens would totally change the space.

I like the furniture pieces you chose, but that room desperately needs some color, IMO. Some drapes and different bedding/linens would totally change the space.

Just ordered a new duvet.

I don't like heavy colors - more of a minimalistic approach to things.

Less is more Imo.

From where I snapped that pic (my back):

What's a good color scheme for my bedroom? My bed its self is black, nightstand and dresser is black. I'm thinking what color sheets I should get :/

Any tips?

I need something grown and sexy.

Also, Egyptian cotton 1000+ thread count is the way to go right? Someone point me in the direction of some quality sheets

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom