Bachelor Pad.

How much you paid for your 55 OLED and which model?

I PAID $2100 EACH FOR TWO 55" E8'S (2018 MODEL). THIS ONE:

http://www.lg.com/us/tvs/lg-OLED55E8PUA-oled-4k-tv

AND $3000 FOR 1 65" E8 (2018 MODEL). THIS ONE:

http://www.lg.com/us/tvs/lg-OLED65E8PUA-oled-4k-tv

MIND YOU, THERE ARE NO PICTURE QUALITY DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE W8, E8, C8 AND B8 AS THEY ALL USE THE SAME PANEL. THE DIFFERENCES ARE MOSTLY AESTHETIC BETWEEN THE MODELS. THE E8 AND ABOVE ARE THE PICTURE ON GLASS DISPLAYS AND THE W8 IS THE FAMED WALLPAPER TV YOU SEE THE TECH YOUTUBERS GOING NUTS FOR IN THEIR REVIEWS. IF THAT DOESN'T MATTER TO YOU THEN I WOULD GET THE C8 OR B8 AS THEIR RETAIL PRICES ARE LOWER AND YOU CAN GET CLEVELANDPLASMA TO GIVE YOU AN EVEN BETTER DEAL.

THESE PRICES ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT ANYONE ELSE IS OFFERING ESPECIALLY BEST BUY AND JUST RELEASED NOT TOO LONG AGO. DEPENDING ON YOUR MOUTHPIECE YOU CAN PROB NEGOTIATE EVEN BETTER DEALS ON THE 2016 OR 2017 MODELS (40-50% OFF LOWEST ADVERTISED PRICE) AS MANY AVSFORUM MEMBERS HAVE DONE.

Thanks man. Doing my best to stay positive. Lost a bid where i had the highest offer still couldnt get an acceptance.

Just waiting on gods plan brethren

WHAT? HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK? YOU HAD THE HIGHEST BID BUT STILL COULDN'T BUY IT? WAS IT CLOSE TO ASKING PRICE?

seller pretty much can decide WHO gets the house.

I try to leave an impression with the other realtor so they can go back and tell the seller I have a family who will respect their home, etc. etc.

seller pretty much can decide WHO gets the house.

I try to leave an impression with the other realtor so they can go back and tell the seller I have a family who will respect their home, etc. etc.

I THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED ILLEGAL. WITH THAT MENTALITY YOU CAN BASICALLY CHERRY PICK AND SHAPE NEIGHBORHOODS. ME PERSONALLY, I JUST WANT THE BUYER WITH THE MOST CASH. IT'S NOT MINE ANYMORE SO I DON'T CARE HOW THEY TREAT IT.

I know people who are writing letters to the sellers, making collages etc And stil not getting homes. It’s rough out there. We put in a strong offer two days before Christmas when people weren’t looking.

I know people who are writing letters to the sellers, making collages etc And stil not getting homes. It’s rough out there. We put in a strong offer two days before Christmas when people weren’t looking.

THIS APPLIES TO ALL HOMES? WHY NOT BUY A FIXER UPPER AND PUT ALL THAT EXTRA CASH INTO IT INSTEAD?

People not trying to put too much work into a house. Or not seeing the value/potential of the hone

Why even put a house up for sale if you're gonna be all picky about who's gonna live there? It's not like you're renting the damn place and have to keep it maintained for after the lease is up and the renters move out...

There are so many more factors to evaluating multiple offers than just price alone. What if there was another buyer that came in at a lower price but had safer terms? Risking a lot of wasted time if you just take the highest priced offer but it's a got a loan involved...

There are so many more factors to evaluating multiple offers than just price alone. What if there was another buyer that came in at a lower price but had safer terms? Risking a lot of wasted time if you just take the highest priced offer but it's a got a loan involved...

THIS IS TRUE. CASH IS KING AND AN ALL CASH OFFER WILL ALMOST ALWAYS WIN OUT IF THE OFFERS ARE CLOSE TO EACH OTHER. BUT LET'S BE REAL HERE. 95% OF BUYERS WILL HAVE A LOAN INVOLVED. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE $10,000-$20,000 LESS ON A CASH OFFER VS. FULL PRICE ON A LOAN BUYER WITH WRITTEN PRE-APPROVAL? I SURE WOULDN'T.

WHAT? HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK? YOU HAD THE HIGHEST BID BUT STILL COULDN'T BUY IT? WAS IT CLOSE TO ASKING PRICE?

Great questions and great response, I believe I lost the bid bc of the contingency factor seller was looking for a new home post purchase wanted rent back to be low I offered around 80 per day for 30 days with a 45 day close lost to an offer that had no contingencies which was wack.

If I had known that is an easy counter offer but they made a choice, also this place was a cosmetic fixer and a condo at that

memphissfinest memphissfinest how was the shipping experience with cleveland plasma will def keep them in mind

Why even put a house up for sale if you're gonna be all picky about who's gonna live there? It's not like you're renting the damn place and have to keep it maintained for after the lease is up and the renters move out...

They are probably trying to maintain the status quo. You probably don't match the skin color they will like to attract in the neighborhood.

Great questions and great response, I believe I lost the bid bc of the contingency factor seller was looking for a new home post purchase wanted rent back to be low I offered around 80 per day for 30 days with a 45 day close lost to an offer that had no contingencies which was wack.

If I had known that is an easy counter offer but they made a choice, also this place was a cosmetic fixer and a condo at that

memphissfinest memphissfinest how was the shipping experience with cleveland plasma will def keep them in mind

WHEN I USED THEM BEFORE, THEY SHIPPED FAST AND I HAD NO PROBLEMS. THEY USED A LOCAL DELIVERY SERVICE TO DO FINAL DELIVERY. I WAS ABLE TO INSPECT AND TEST THE TV'S BEFORE SIGNING FOR THEM.

FOR THE CURRENT TV'S THEY ARE CURRENTLY IN TRANSIT. I BOUGHT THEM ON MONDAY AND HAD TRACKING FOR THEM LATER THAT DAY. 1 SHOULD BE HERE TOMORROW AND THE OTHER 2 ON FRIDAY. THEY USED FEDEX THIS TIME SO I DOUBT I WILL HAVE THE OPTION TO INSPECT AND TEST WITH THE FEDEX DRIVER. THEY DO OFFER 3 DAYS AFTER DELIVERY TO TEST AND INSPECT THE TV'S FOR ANY PROBLEMS SO I DOUBT THAT WILL BE A PROBLEM.

Would y’all live in a motor home or drive one as a daily driver
I drove a conversion van as my daily driver in the late 90's but I did not sleep in it often. I have no pictures of those days but we're lucky to have the internet today:
dodgevan1-e1446985860122-630x393.jpg

dodgevan2-e1446985892205.jpg

the older ones were very much for bachelors:
b77cbff15b4c4daf5d75ad25ff52e06a.jpg

eb2fab8e337933ebb4342fec10709b60.jpg

I drove a conversion van as my daily driver in the late 90's but I did not sleep in it often. I have no pictures of those days but we're lucky to have the internet today:
dodgevan1-e1446985860122-630x393.jpg

dodgevan2-e1446985892205.jpg

the older ones were very much for bachelors:
b77cbff15b4c4daf5d75ad25ff52e06a.jpg

eb2fab8e337933ebb4342fec10709b60.jpg
My uncle had one of these back in the day lol.

Back
Top Bottom