Bachelor Pad.

WHERE MY GRASS LOVERS AT :nerd:

BEEN WORKING ON THE FRONT LAWN ALL SUMMER AND THE KENTUCKY BLUEGRASS IS FINALLY STARTING TO LOOK PRETTY GOOD AFTER A CUT TODAY :pimp:

17E1CD03-382C-4FD2-A46F-E02E9AE35BD2.jpeg

Looks super clean Memph, how's everything else coming along?

COMING ALONG NICELY. OCTOBER 1ST IS SCHEDULED FOR BASEMENT FLOORS TO BE INSTALLED.

THE GARAGE WILL HAVE TO WAIT TO NEXT SPRING. THE CONTRACTOR DOESNT HAVE ENOUGH WORKERS TO WORK ON IT THIS FALL. IN GROUND SPRINKLERS ARE BEING INSTALLED END OF SEPTEMBER. HAVENT DECIDED ON A DATE YET TO HAVE THE BACKYARD LANDSCAPED.

COMING ALONG NICELY. OCTOBER 1ST IS SCHEDULED FOR BASEMENT FLOORS TO BE INSTALLED.

THE GARAGE WILL HAVE TO WAIT TO NEXT SPRING. THE CONTRACTOR DOESNT HAVE ENOUGH WORKERS TO WORK ON IT THIS FALL. IN GROUND SPRINKLERS ARE BEING INSTALLED END OF SEPTEMBER. HAVENT DECIDED ON A DATE YET TO HAVE THE BACKYARD LANDSCAPED.
Dope fam!!

Fellas, two questions for ya:

- TV mounting. Recommendations needed for wire hiding if I am not feeding them through the wall? I'm in apartment renting and want to avoid that fee if possible.
- Box spring/mattress raiser. Any recommendations for something that will lift my mattress about 5" or so from its current state? Want to avoid a actual box spring piece if I can.

AlchemyBrnzHdbrdQSmplMtlF18

As you can see it's super low.

Appreciate any insight!

I would do something like this for hiding wires since you live in an apartment.
Outside of a box spring, I can’t think of anything visually appealing to solve your bed raising issue.

920B8951-6FFB-410E-A3FB-D4A68150326B.png

17CF58DE-2D10-4D51-9119-3CFFA29E0B32.png

Fellas, two questions for ya:

- Box spring/mattress raiser. Any recommendations for something that will lift my mattress about 5" or so from its current state? Want to avoid a actual box spring piece if I can.

AlchemyBrnzHdbrdQSmplMtlF18

As you can see it's super low.

Appreciate any insight!

Bunkie board. I think they have some around 5” or so

Anyone has a memory foam bed in a box? Thinking about getting one but im not too sure....
Really thinking about pulling the trigger on a purple mattress.

Also really intrigued by this bed on wayfair

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180923-225432_Wayfair.jpg
    Screenshot_20180923-225432_Wayfair.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 36
Can anyone direct me to the Print or posters for the Marvel or DC superhero art (The ones with the character heads listed like an index or iconography page ?)
I’m having trouble googling it correctly

Thank You

Anyone has a memory foam bed in a box? Thinking about getting one but im not too sure....
I did a lot of research on those types of bed with reading a lot of reviews and watching a lot of videos on youtube by folks like The SlumberYard. I love the one I ended up getting and think they're are a lot of good options out there.

I feel like Memphis has every top-rated brand in his house.

That's a good thing :lol:

I got mine from Overstock, it came in a box. They all do, you
I have the 13 inch Christopher Knight aloe,green tea, bamboo, foam one. Caught on overstock for like $500 in Kang. You can always buy overstock 20% coupons on ebay for like 50 cents, if its your first time buying from them you get 15% off and combine with one of the cashback sites.

Back
Top Bottom