Bachelor Pad.

Joined Dec 5, 2009
No idea. I've never had that problem. Whats the material? All my bedding is cotton so they're easy to get back to white.
cotton as well. I’ve read that lotion, sweat, oils, etc can cause discoloration in white bedding and that bleaching can further discolor them due to oxidation. However I’ve never seen this issue on hotels or anything. They must have some industrial strength cleaner.

Joined Jul 1, 2015
Got it from a local mom & pop furniture store around my way. Here's a link to da stand.

Thank you. I appreciate it. I live in Jersey.
Where in jersey if you don’t mind me asking?

titang545

Supporter
Joined Sep 21, 2012
Agreed, but white bedding just isn’t practical.

Especially, if you get any type of action or even just have a woman stay over.

Makeup/tanning lotions etc and you’re done.
Thankfully never encountered this back in the day, chicks weren't staying over long enough to get makeup on my sheets. The ones that did stay over though if they did get makeup on the sheets just spray it with stain remover during laundry day. I would have a rough estimate of when it was that time of the month for my girls and stay away or not invite them over.

HankHill

Formerly 'silkboi'
Joined Feb 23, 2006
cotton as well. I’ve read that lotion, sweat, oils, etc can cause discoloration in white bedding and that bleaching can further discolor them due to oxidation. However I’ve never seen this issue on hotels or anything. They must have some industrial strength cleaner.
Showering before bed prevents most of that. Tough stains can easily be taken out with an oxi soak or dabbing out with peroxide vinegar. Most people just don’t wash their sheets frequently which lets thing set more.

Hotels soak their sheets, pillowcases and towels in bleach and water before washing. They’re also laundering after stays. That’s why they’re so clean.

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Showering before bed prevents most of that. Tough stains can easily be taken out with an oxi soak or dabbing out with peroxide vinegar. Most people just don’t wash their sheets frequently which lets thing set more.

Hotels soak their sheets, pillowcases and towels in bleach and water before washing. They’re also laundering after stays. That’s why they’re so clean.
I'm a shower before bed guy, I still experienced it slightly. I'm going to try the peroxide vinegar.

Top Bottom