Bachelor Pad.

Did you cop the LG? If so, what size did you go with? I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a 55inch today.

I seen a few other people here have the LG CX. Any regrets? RTings has it as the best TV out right now.
Decided to go with the 65 because of the price drop, still waiting on it to ship.

Screenshot_20200826-081807.jpg

IMG_20200815_134425.jpg

IMG_20200815_135047.jpg

IMG_20200816_085737.jpg

IMG_20200816_163713.jpg

Replaced carpet with laminate in the master and second bedroom (not pictured) over a weekend. Tiring stuff.

wish I was confident enough to do this.

Currently renovating my basement. Plan to paint and
refloor the place with grey LVP next. I plan to put a 65” oled in this area on the wall along w a soundbar
329ADABC-F20C-4893-8B77-2835D58ABD4A.jpeg

I like these two options
953E5BB7-A066-47A1-A1EE-2C183E7EE9A1.png

CD3698C0-B9B9-40BC-BC97-51D436D31DFA.png

Anyone have experience with these floating media stands? Leaning towards that one but a bit concerned with cable management

You guys got any favorite paint colors?

Spent the past week looking at different whites. Ending up getting Snowbound by Sherwin Williams for my bedroom. They got a sale on SW right now.

I saw a girl do Swiss Coffee by Benjamin Moore at 75% and it looked nice too.

Trying to find good colors for my exterior.

Anyone have experience with these floating media stands? Leaning towards that one but a bit concerned with cable management
Love it I have something very similar that I decided not to put up because I am relocating to the basement.

whatscomplex whatscomplex
Personally I love a nice blue/gray, with silver accent pieces. I have a medium size silver knot that I have on my desk, also these two pieces I saw at Z Gallerie.

Just bought the Klipsch Cinema 400 speaker system, originally was going in my office but thinking of returning it. Plan on moving ahead with finishing our basement and I think I want something to better fill a room.
Klipsch-Cinema-400-in-a-living-room-setting-with-a-depiction-of-sound-waves-Desktop.jpg

Anyone have any experience with Klipsch it wasn't expensive on Black Friday, perhaps keep it and move to office in basement?

Currently renovating my basement. Plan to paint and
refloor the place with grey LVP next. I plan to put a 65” oled in this area on the wall along w a soundbar
329ADABC-F20C-4893-8B77-2835D58ABD4A.jpeg

I like these two options
953E5BB7-A066-47A1-A1EE-2C183E7EE9A1.png

I was looking at floating TV stands also. I actually like the Matewan more. The glass on the sides is a nice touch. I’m not a big fan of lights on TV stands either, but I’m sure they can be turned on and off.

Let us know what you go with and post pics. I like both of those stands.

I just moved so I set up a target basket shelf for temporary use until I got a real stand but my girl wants to leave it this way now :lol: It does keep the walkway to the kitchen area more open without a long stand but I still may throw a stand here in the future. Still have to put my sound bar up too.
image.jpg

Favorite purchase I’ve made for the new house is my love sac sactional. Best couch I’ve ever owned by far. Love that I can rearrange the pieces to so many different set ups.
image.jpg

Do y’all like the framed in refrigerator look that looks like a cabinet? Will be doing a full kitchen remodel including appliances, just looking at ideas. I am used to using the water and ice from the front so that’d be different. Something like this:

1606922143198.jpeg

Do y’all like the framed in refrigerator look that looks like a cabinet? Will be doing a full kitchen remodel including appliances, just looking at ideas. I am used to using the water and ice from the front so that’d be different. Something like this:

1606922143198.jpeg

I personally like the look of high end kitchen appliances in a kitchen over the cabinet style.
Ive been in several friends’ houses with the cabinet style refrigerator and the kitchen to me kind of looks incomplete without a visible refrigerator.

1606922143198.jpeg
I love the look however I think it would require me to have a half drink fridge with water, because we have a ice and water dispenser on our fridge now.

It comes with those table/drink accessories?

Accessories are extra.

You pick how many sides/seats you want, cover (removable and washable), cushion fill, and then accessories. Fully customized so the price will change with what you pick.

The couch is easy to move around into new configurations. That’s the best part about it.

2 of my seats I got the storage seat option and the Standard cushion fill. Other 4 seats I have the Luxury cushion fill. I have two drink holders and one table I can move around anywhere on the couch. Also have a power hub hidden in the middle.

Dangerously comfortable. I’ve never seen my girl fall asleep on the couch before this one :lol:

hennessy hennessy is that a TV or an illuminated picture?

LG E8

1606922143198.jpeg

Yeah those are dope.

1606922143198.jpeg
looks clean. I think it's the best for smaller spaces where you may get sick of seeing your appliances right next to your relaxing luxurious living space. if you like seeing that stuff then going full steam punk may be worth considering.

Back
Top Bottom