Bachelor Pad.

Joined Oct 28, 2006
What appliances do you guys have?

Looking for an appliance set (fridge, oven, stove, microwave).
Samsung stove/microwave (don't get Samsung) I got a Maytag fridge a few years ago and it's been good so far

Joined Feb 17, 2008
What appliances do you guys have?

Looking for an appliance set (fridge, oven, stove, microwave).
Frigidare stainless steel fridge, bought it used it of CL.

threw out my MW months ago, food just doesn't taste ok

Joined Jun 17, 2006
I have a similar one (natural wood color that came with a like 24" pot) that I got at Home Depot for like $49. Probably not as nice overall as the one above, but it looks really good with the elephant ears plant in it.

Joined Jun 17, 2006
Can't find the exact one we got, but this one is very similar.

Saw they also have these ones while I was looking for a link.

Last edited:
Joined May 25, 2001
That's fly. I moved out of my super industrial loft I posted up earlier. Costing me a grip 5ondo so too, had to pay $1000 + pay 1/2 the rent until it's reoccupied. Just got a house in this family neighborhood, have to just admit that's more where I am at in life right now

Joined Jul 20, 2012
Get a Liebherr - fridge is unbelievable, I’ll take pics tomorrow
Oh you fancy-fancy... Never heard of Liebherr but it seems to be in the same vein as Bosch, both German and minimal.

ive sold appliances for ten years off and on. If I were to get a house tomorrow, on a $5-7k budget, I’m going Kitchenaid throughout. Maybe GE Café. If we’re going super obscure I’d have to up my budget. $3k-$5k you could go mid range Samsung/LG or add a few racks for upper tier LG Studio or Samsung Chef collection

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now