Bachelor Pad.

Im sure P has an amazing place but the photographer did an rubbish job at displaying it... Its just a photoshoot at his house, not a shoot of his house...

I remember viewing that art work someone posted a few months ago in this thread, got the same as a gift over the holidays.
Finally put it up yesterday.

dsc00551k.jpg

I think it was on overstock.com, pretty certain.

They have a lot of other nice paintings on there for under $100.

this is the artwork i have over my bed. i have a queen size bed to give you a size reference of the piece.
props to nildawg3 for the lighting idea.
394348609.jpg

Originally Posted by TiDE619

@AG47 - I pay 1200 + 150 for garage parking
Tide,

What property do you stay at, if you don't mind me asking.  I just got a job out there in SF and am moving up later this month - seems like a perfect size space for what I need and am looking for + I'm going to need garage parking as well. 

Any help or links you can provide for me would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I want to get into the whole green, zero energy, prefab thing but that market hasn't made it to my locale yet really. I could still do it, I'd just have to contract a contractor to subcontract the remainder of the labor out and thus get ripped off. Something like these would be perfect, http://www.jetsongreen.co...reen-prefabs-review.html , with the amount of wind and sun we get in the South, I would likely not only have no electric bill but end up feeding energy back into the grid and therefore get a check from the electric company.

I need a coffee table of some sort to go in front of my couch, id like to be able to put drinks/plates on it and not have to worry about it. Need something in a darker brown color.

Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Info on the rug please!
eek.gif

Sorry man.  I searched but wasn't able to find where I bought it from.  I know I got it online.  It 6' x 9'.

No receipt or anything? Let me buy it off you
roll.gif

Its going to be impossible for me to find it so if you ever run into it let me know please.

I found my order history.  Here you go.  It's sold out, but hopefully you can find it on another site.

http://www.buy.com/pr/product.aspx?sku=213270948

Anyone have any ideas on where to find a runner like this in the US?

Ajust%C3%A9-runner.jpg

It's made by designers out of Montreal (which isn't the worst thing in the world since I'm in Detroit), but I'm extremely intrigued by this modular carpet square type of runner for my entry. It seems like it could be a DIY project if you really wanted to put the time into it.

what do you guys think of this?

its a little more than I wanna spend, and im not sure im in love with the idea of a glass top coffee table...I like the look of this, pretty modern

L80001763a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom