Bachelor Pad.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]trippin b@lls[/font]

Originally Posted by Madman4life

Tim, where did you get your framed artwork from?
which pieces?  the painting by the TV and the CD album artwork were done by myself.

the other prints were probably from art.com.  they usually have some great deals.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Nice house..but two pianos?
no dinning room table?

floors look nice though...can't beat those aged hardwood floors  
ha!  i was wondering if anyone would notice the two pianos.  long story there...  basically one was given to me for free.  and i do play, so i couldn't turn it down.  you're right, that is my official "dining room."  but i live by myself, so i don't have the need for a dining table.  so i just leave it open so that the living room becomes larger.
..the only reason I noticed is b/c I used to play..I'm way out of practice now...
Your color scheme is nice though.  I'm a fan of that light blue/chocolate motif.

I'd want to get a dinning room table personally, just to be able to have it and have guests over...but I can see it would be difficult to store 2 pianos with your setup as is.

Originally Posted by youneedthese

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

^those wires man.

Everything else is nice though.

this. gotta conceal the wires bro. i learned that just recently. it would look so much better. btw great set up fam

on another note im a first time home buyer. im closing my pad in about 30days. hopefully this thread is still going. i would like to do a step by step photo post for you guys

Thanks man, I appreciate the advice. I think it might spruce up the place a bit too.

Good luck on closing your pad. I'd like to be shopping for a home in the next year or so. Gotta save for that down payment and wait for the returns on my eBay store!

no dinning room table?

ha!  i was wondering if anyone would notice the two pianos.  long story there...  basically one was given to me for free.  and i do play, so i couldn't turn it down.  you're right, that is my official "dining room."  but i live by myself, so i don't have the need for a dining table.  so i just leave it open so that the living room becomes larger.
..the only reason I noticed is b/c I used to play..I'm way out of practice now...
Your color scheme is nice though.  I'm a fan of that light blue/chocolate motif.

I'd want to get a dinning room table personally, just to be able to have it and have guests over...but I can see it would be difficult to store 2 pianos with your setup as is.

thanks.  i was fortunate in that the colors were already to my liking when i moved in, so i didn't have to paint.

yeah, i definitely did consider getting a dining room table before i had both pianos.  luckily, the kitchen is surprisingly big for a house this size/age, so i have a small bar-height table in there that seats two, but can expand to seat four if needed.

I decided to go with this couch, any recommendations on  a paint color for the walls? I'm considering just a fresh coat of white?
sofaac.jpg

Originally Posted by diplomatic immunity

i dont fk wit furniture its to girl @$# to me
How does that make any sense?
laugh.gif

Are you just watching tv on the floor because it's more manly?

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

I decided to go with this couch, any recommendations on  a paint color for the walls? I'm considering just a fresh coat of white?
sofaac.jpg

whered you find that couch? I'm looking for one pretty similar to that one.

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

sofaac.jpg

whered you find that couch? I'm looking for one pretty similar to that one.
I found it on overstock.com then did some research and the best deal was on http://www.livingcomforts...wi-td6301-mecue-03.html.
After the 5% off coupon it was $1,377 with free shipping.

no dinning room table?

co-sign, baby blue & brown is a very versatile classic combo.

Some cool stuff in here. I just hope people dont stick strictly to em and invest more of their personal styles into their pads. Like the volcano and dj equipment, it was out of place, but it really wasnt...nice touches.

that blk/white canvas thing i bought at ikea, as well as other stuff to match. it looks DOPE. ill send pics

-UNDFT-

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by blackdude

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]  

Info on this location ????

its a 3d render
killin it with the nike blacket!
eek.gif

I like my bed that low as well. not sure how safe that big black thing is on the floor. stump toes for sure

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

Originally Posted by youneedthese

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

^those wires man.

Everything else is nice though.

this. gotta conceal the wires bro. i learned that just recently. it would look so much better. btw great set up fam

on another note im a first time home buyer. im closing my pad in about 30days. hopefully this thread is still going. i would like to do a step by step photo post for you guys

Thanks man, I appreciate the advice. I think it might spruce up the place a bit too.

Good luck on closing your pad. I'd like to be shopping for a home in the next year or so. Gotta save for that down payment and wait for the returns on my eBay store!
Thanks man. Yeah i already started shopping and picking things out. I got a few nice ideas already, but what's even better is that my sister in law is so creative and can decorate he butt off. She's going to be helping me out.

Originally Posted by diplomatic immunity

i dont fk wit furniture its to girl @$# to me

eyes.gif
 this guy.

to the guy postin the lamps and duvet and the ferrari tray
eek.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

oda_oda_oda_by_elftug-495x309.jpg

This is what I want.. Clean and Simple.
pimp.gif

i like, but too much white. I'd be scared to even be in that room trying not to get it dirty

Bought my condo two years ago next month. At first I thought about pool table in the dining room and stuff like that... but ultimately just went grown folk.

dwetes.jpg

2lkbhjn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom