Bachelor Pad.

For folks that need a new Mattress for their Bachlelor Pad here is a 15% off Friends & Family coupon for Mattress Firm.

350x700px-LL-577ef51a_mikeheadnod.gif

just found this thread cuz Im tryna get my place together after just moving in. what would you guys pay for a dresser. I don't wanna be super cheap but don't wanna pay like big bucks for one either.
Totally depends on your style and what you're looking for.

If it's not something you plan to keep forever and you don't have a specific piece in mind then I'd suggest going the Ikea or Craigslist route.

Dope @1stWitIt

Still adding things. Just waiting for the right coffee table to find me. For now this solid wood one I got for $10 will do.
23how3n.jpg

s5lovr.jpg

Thanks bro!
Made a simple headboard for the bedframe. The top board bowed like crazy during the drying time. I'll fix it eventually.

That chair and the other pieces came out great!

Awesome work.

Makes me want to do some projects on the furniture my company gets all the time, but then again that would involve time lmao

Forgot to share this bought the media console from West Elm and mounted the tv with a Monoprice mount. Wires I hid with a wall relocator I bought off Amazon and also the ambient light is off Amazon.

I got the same media console caught it on a flash sale for like 800 I think

Forgot to share this bought the media console from West Elm and mounted the tv with a Monoprice mount. Wires I hid with a wall relocator I bought off Amazon and also the ambient light is off Amazon.

Is your tv in the middle of the wall? 2nd pic it looks like it is more to the left

Last edited:
isco isco

The tv is centered to the couch. The master bedroom is on the left (if facing the tv) so it is off center. This is the viewing angle from the couch.

^^^ ok just making sure..I knew it was the angle of that second pic..when I mounted my tv I had to do it again..because I wasn't satisfied with the placement/positioning of the tv

Last edited:
Clean setup, @humpasaurus rex  . I'd get a bigger/more mature plant in that West Elm planter for a little more visual impact though, the one in there looks a little sad.

Lol I told my girl the same thing, she talking about I want to grow it myself.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
  I get that -- I have a TON of plants in my place -- but there's nothing wrong with getting a little head start.

The one in there will never grow tall, you need some sort of cactus or tree, IMO. I'd try to convince her to put that one elsewhere.

I'm about to buy some book cases and use it for my sneakers :lol: it's getting ridiculous

I'm also looking for full wall width dressers. For some reason just having a dresser on a wall with empty spaces besides it bothers me.

Maybe grab a regular size dresser and add pieces around it. For example:

A long dresser could be dope too.

Looking for a decent stand or something for my 55 inch tv. Any ideas? Not trying to break the bank here.

Back
Top Bottom