Bachelor Pad.

Anyone have the dyson hot/cool fan? I’m thinking of copping but already have a nest thermostat.

Cheapest place to find hdmi for in wall locally in Los Angeles? Monoprice might work if I overnight it so shoot me the go to, please

airjordanjack airjordanjack great quality camera, what type? and lmao at that homemade bench. VERY clever and I will definitely be doing the same.

Thanks brother, I'm shooting with a 6D. Haha I love the bench, it was an easy/fun project. It looked like absolute trash until I spray painted the cinder blocks and stained the wood, definitely necessary. It is extremely heavy, be forewarned.

tmay407 tmay407 cool, I literally picked one up last night after I typed that message. Set it up and ran for less than 10 mins just to test. The hot/cold feature all in one is good enough for me.

In search of some suggestions. Living room is finally almost fully baked. But trying to figure out the best way to satisfy my sound needs without reopening walls to run wire for audio. The only wall I dont mind opening the unfinished wall that just has sheet rock.

The items I am trying to connect are an EPSON projector and an audio technica turntable. Would Sonos be able to connnet these to non-wireless devices at the same time or should I just get a reciever?

I might be looking at this all wrong but any input or questions because Im missing info is appreciated

WHAT OFFICE CHAIRS ARE YOU GUYS USING. NEED TO GET A NEW ONE HERE SOON. NEED SOMETHING SUPER PLUSH AND COMFORTABLE AS ILL BE SPENDING A LOT OF TIME IN IT.

Any suggestions for alternatives to the drop front boxes?

Love the look especially since they hold size 13 but $500 is steep

The Aeron's are the way to go.

If you don't wanna pay retail for them, check craigslist for office liquidations/closings. You can usually get them for lik $300.

Steelcase is also another good way to go.

Links for dope tv stands and mini shelf unit to go under tvs. Just mounted an 82" Samsung and want a stand of some sort to put under it. Not too bit or too many shelves. I'm going minimalist in the amount of stuff everywhere. Will just have the Uverse box on it and the sound bar and I'll put some Kaws figures I'm picking up.

so the consensus is NOT to put TV over the fireplace?

I’m not sure when that trend started but it’s not a good look. I don’t like when TVs are too high. My tv is mounted eye level when seated on the couch.

Yes. Avoid at all costs if possible. Mount or place at eye level whenever you can. I suppose if you must place higher, get the 360 mount that go left right and tilts up and down.

Back
Top Bottom