Bachelor Pad.

The TV mounts are a bit high. Typically suggest TVs to be sitting height. In the bedroom it can make more sense depending on the height of the bed and if you tend to recline and watch. Everything else looks great so far.
thanks. yeah those were already installed when i bought the home. does it matter that they can be tilted downwards?

i don’t get why this has happened with high tv mounts everywhere. Eye level is where a tv should be at. Modern design has screwed this all up for a lot of people.

thanks. yeah those were already installed when i bought the home. does it matter that they can be tilted downwards?
It helps a little bit, but you may still have to tilt your head up when watching. Since you're doing a renovation, I would lower the mounts and just patch the wholes and paint over it.

They also sell full motion mounts so that you can lower the tv anytime too. But even then, still might need to drill new holes.

There's mantelmount.com for any of that don't mind spending the dough.

It helps a little bit, but you may still have to tilt your head up when watching. Since you're doing a renovation, I would lower the mounts and just patch the wholes and paint over it.

They also sell full motion mounts so that you can lower the tv anytime too. But even then, still might need to drill new holes.

There's mantelmount.com for any of that don't mind spending the dough.
thanks for the input

we really only worried about the master and living room downstairs for now.

renovating a house is mad work... sometimes even stressful... but once its finished you feel good about the before and after which is worth it imo... I did a lot to my condo but still have a few minor projects like refinishing the fireplace, new vanity for guest bathroom and install drapes...
it is stressful and feels like a 2nd job at times, but i would be lying if i said i wasn’t having fun with the creative part of the renovations. i look at thousands of pictures practically every night

having an unlimited budget to renovate is my washed man dream

Too each their own but never been a fan of TV's above fireplaces or mounted TV's in general... It looks clean when mounted but just not for me.... I prefer the eye level TV that's why all of mines just sit on top of a TV stand

WHO ELSE IS READY FOR LAWN SEASON AGAIN?!

GOT MY HOOCHIE DADDY SHORTS AND DAD HATS ON DECK :lol:

F454A383-466C-447B-90E2-DAE0EFBEB44D.jpeg
007708F5-DBEE-4200-8DF4-81A4A468EF5E.jpeg
F9684564-5D49-4ED7-AD38-9EE49B5145E6.jpeg

You did a great job with the irrigation :nthat:

sprinkler heads are not noticeable and you nailed the coverage evenly.

The only negative is all that work for folks to think its artificial turf :lol:

I do not miss cutting grass. Used to have to cut 5 acres every week as a kid from March-October.
I understand why you hate it lol.

I just remember my dad giving that responsibility to me growing up. Talked to old dudes in the neighborhood for tips and tricks.

I understand why you hate it lol.

I just remember my dad giving that responsibility to me growing up. Talked to old dudes in the neighborhood for tips and tricks.

I'm for sure glad I was taught how to cut grass though, how to maintain a lawnmower. But man from ages 11-17 that was my chore at my parents house and man I don't miss it.

When I was a teen they used to take my keys and wouldn't let me go out if it wasn't done either smh.

WHO ELSE IS READY FOR LAWN SEASON AGAIN?!

GOT MY HOOCHIE DADDY SHORTS AND DAD HATS ON DECK :lol:

F454A383-466C-447B-90E2-DAE0EFBEB44D.jpeg
007708F5-DBEE-4200-8DF4-81A4A468EF5E.jpeg
F9684564-5D49-4ED7-AD38-9EE49B5145E6.jpeg
Can't decide if it looks more like astro turf or Yankees Stadium. People will NEVER realize how much dedication this takes, especially if they don't know where you came from with early photos of your lawn.
My lawn got destroyed by weeds already and spring barely started :lol:
Memph can speak more on it but you have to stay on it and take care of them early. Try weed killing granulars to cut down on some of them. I honestly never knew how much work it takes to maintain grow a good lush green yard. Many years I am battling geese that want to come eat and **** in my grass, ruining it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom