Bachelor Pad.

dudes are quoting a whole set of pictures to say 3 words.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Idiots trying to clutter up this thread.

I'm thinking of getting 2 of these chairs for my front room which will be a "formal" living room.  I want to match them with a block style white leather couch.  Thoughts?

2404911l.jpg

we need more NYC pads in here
nerd.gif

alot of gold in this thread. inching to piece my future place together.

any pics of closets? im moving soon and my room doesnt have a closet, ik wth...(still live w parents)..

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

any pics of closets? im moving soon and my room doesnt have a closet, ik wth...(still live w parents)..

I had this problem in my old apartment.  I had a few of these to hang my clothes in the one room.  You can get them at Walmart, Target, wherever....

10004491703a400.jpg

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Idiots trying to clutter up this thread.

I'm thinking of getting 2 of these chairs for my front room which will be a "formal" living room.  I want to match them with a block style white leather couch.  Thoughts?
I personally don't like it, but you have the whole modern thing going so I would go with it if you want to...I just think it will make your room look like a doctors office or something
laugh.gif
...If you get them post a pic

If anyone wants art, particularly abstract art, hit me up.

And if you're interested, check out the link in my sig, it will tell you what the artwork is about.

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Originally Posted by MuslimShady

Here are some pics of my room in Newport Beach
those decals/ on the wall you HAVE to school me on that please. SO SICK
pimp.gif
Thanks dude! I figured since I couldn't paint the walls at my place, I should just put up something that was removable. I used to work at a print shop that made decals and my friend still works there so luckily he was able to hook it up. I just found an design I thought would look good, sent it over to mi amigo and he printed it out for me. Putting it up can be a little tough if you've never worked with decals before. You could also buy them from sellers on eBay. Just search "wall art" and there are a slew of designs people are selling.

I dunno about white leather, jeans could bleed on them joints.
We all know your love of jorts 4w.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I dunno about white leather, jeans could bleed on them joints.
We all know your love of jorts 4w.

No no, you have me confused with DSK.

I feel like some places like the homes like the one JFDOOM posted are one of the many homes that these kind of rich people own

Alright I need a few suggestion from your guys for a piece of furniture to hold a PS3, Direct tv box, and reciever. ive mounted my tv in the livving room and will be installing a recessed outlet kit today.

any suggestions on what furniture i can buy?

ive looked at ikea, big lots, kmart etc etc and nothing fits.

any help is appreciatd.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Alright I need a few suggestion from your guys for a piece of furniture to hold a PS3, Direct tv box, and reciever. ive mounted my tv in the livving room and will be installing a recessed outlet kit today.

any suggestions on what furniture i can buy?

ive looked at ikea, big lots, kmart etc etc and nothing fits.

any help is appreciatd.
i recommend something open instead of a tower or closed system...all that stuff needs ventilation (especially the ps3 and the receiver). Last thing you want is for any of those components to overheat

Back
Top Bottom